Chapter 3

There he was standing above the walled in stairway, his red and blue striped tie fluttering in the breeze. His tall frame creating a long shadow across the cement that reached to her toes from their distance. His hair was once again messy with a bad case of bed head. He must have been sleeping up there. He had to have been lying down to stay hidden up there. If sitting or standing from their angle Sayuri and the other girls would have seen him. Mystery solved, he must sleep up here a lot, and this seemed to be the cause of his earlier bed head she'd seen as well. As intimidating as he was staring down at her with cold blue eyes she couldn't take him too seriously with his bed head. She would have smiled but the name he'd called her took effect as she took a startled step back as she blushed. "What did you just call me?" She mumbled with wide shocked eyes. He didn't seem to hear her and jumped down without using the metal ladder downwards. He landed on his feet with a smirk as he took wide strides to her. She took a step back slightly worried he was angry or something. Maybe he had listened to their earlier conversation and got mad or something, her mind tried to come up with an explanation but she came up blank. She hadn't even talked to this guy before. The thought hit her. He wasn't going to hit on her was he, she'd been hit on by confident guys before, some were very persistent and she occasionally had to resort to running. This looked like a good time to make a run for it. But what if he merely wanted to talk, besides he wouldn't do anything to her on school grounds, he only looks dangerous right? Right? "Hey, you're feistier than you look." He said as he stopped directly in front of her towering over her. She was a good five foot seven but nothing to him. She pressed her arms to her side and avoided contact. Feisty? Was he hitting on her? He must have been referring to the girls and their earlier conversation. That was feisty? He waited for a reply but she could only mumble a few little words. He continued. "Well, you don't look like much but you finally got rid of those annoying girls." He turned away from her, his back to her as he stretched his arms above his head and let out a roar like yawn. She felt slightly less intimidated as he turned away from her. She concluded he wasn't hitting on her at his last comment. She felt a little vain having come to that conclusion. She shouldn't think every guy would just throw themselves at her. She mentally corrected her behavior. Still what was with big boobs? She glanced down at her rack held against her chest with her bra. Well I guess it fits. She blushed at the thought but still found the nickname rude. She thought of what to say, maybe she should just leave. "What were they doing to annoy you?" She stated simply deciding on avoiding the nickname for now. He giggled for a moment before turning back to her taking in her timid form. She jumped a little at the sound. "They started coming up here for lunch, there chatting was making my head explode, so I scared them off but they blabbed to a teacher. I got yelled at, and they starting returning, had to buy a pair of ear buds. He motioned to the iPod clipped to his pockets with white ear buds to plug his ears. "Nice job telling them off boobs." She flinched at the word boobs. She was annoyed again. Why did he have the right to chase them off the roof? He didn't own this space it was free for all students to use. Whether they were annoying or not. Whether they were stopping your nap or not. You're not even supposed to have a nap up here. She rolled her eyes still keeping her defensive stance. He noticed and giggled again. "I was right you're a feisty one boobs." She flinched once more. She was now really embarrassed at the nickname. "Sayuri Kobayashi." She muttered raising her voice so he could hear. He could tell she was correcting him and she seemed really uncomfortable with the name but he found her reaction to amusing to stop. "Nice to meet you boobs, Aomine Daiki." He smirked pinning his arms behind his head and taking a carefree step backwards. She felt a little pissed off. What was wrong with this rude jerk? She pouted a little trying to calm down a little. "If you wouldn't mind its Sayuri Kobayashi". She pressed her arms to her chest tiring to hide them. She looked up at him almost pleadingly. "Nope, I do mind." He yawned again. Pulling his iPod out of his pants and putting one of his buds in his ear leaving the other open. "Please, I'm sorry, but if there's anything I can do to make you stop, it's uncomfortable." She paused in between words as she spoke with a pleading expression. He starred at her expression for a moment his movements stopping before he turned his head back down to his iPod pressing buttons. "I'll make you a deal, convince me and I'll use your real name."He glanced up at her for a moment with a smirk on his face. She blushed again, feeling rather furious but too shy to yell at him. She stayed quiet, why should she even bother, why let this guy pull her along like this. She should just shrug it off and move on they're in different classes she should just ignore him from now on. They probably won't even see each other anyway they've all ready gone through a whole school year never having met. She successfully entered four names on her blacklist today. Makina, Noa, Rina, and Aomine Daiki shall from now on be ignored. Just as she'd made her revolution he plunged his iPod back into his pocket and looked up at her with a cocky grin. "Maybe you'd prefer tits." She blushed again clenching her fists in both embarrassment and anger. This guy was a jerk. She was beat red by now and standing there motionless as he turned to the door and left not before saying goodbye of course. "See you around tits." 

Aomine: What's not to Love?जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें