Chapter 17

Or maybe she was just over thinking it. Sayuri listened to her dad's loud laughter and shouting as he and Aomine watched the TV in the living room. Apparently after Aomine mentioned he played basketball at dinner, the conversation took a turn only the boys could understand and both Mrs. Kobayashi, and Sayuri were abandoned to pick up from dinner as the boys watched the TV. Her dad laughing and shouting as they walked. Suddenly she wondered if she was over thinking her parents rules. Maybe they weren't as over protective as she thought. Her parents fully knew how perverted this guy was but both seemed to like him.

She pouted as she thought about it. Both of her parents had given her away in matter of minutes. "I thought you guys cared more about me."She pouted as she dried dishing her mother was handing to her. "Oh, darling, we do care about you, it's just you'll never leave the house at this point." Her mother cooed as she handed her another dish. "Traitors." She mumbled embarrassed. Her biggest piece had been taken and she was left with nothing but pawns now. She was going to end up losing this game. There was one person who didn't seem inclined to give her up so easily. Akira had been pouting all day sulking in his room. "Akira's the only one who cares about me." Sayuri pouted. "But he'll never admit it." Her mother told her. Sayuri whimpered feeling like she'd lost.

Sayuri had been charged with walking Aomine to the end of the street and practical thrown out by her mother. They really wanted her out didn't they? Aomine looked like he had a good time talking with someone as passionate about the sport as he was. Sayuri could see Akira watching them from the porch. "That was easier than I thought, lots of fun." Aomine said stretching his arms up above his head. It was late now and the moon was out and the sun long gone behind the horizon. "So do I win yet?" He smirked as he leaned forward a bit. She jumped back. "That's only one down; they're still three more to go." She told him holding up her fingers. "What? But we agree with each other on all those things don't we." He asked. She sighed defeated. "But we hardly know each other, relationship should take more time." She argued. She nervously wrapped her arms around her chest. Aomine looked down at her. Illuminated by the moon light in her white lacey dress that swayed as she walked, her hair pulled out of its ponytail and hanging down on her shoulder in light waves and small ringlets. Her eyes glistening in the light. She chewed on her pink lip nervously. He turned away from her grumbling to himself. "That's why you start dating, to get to know one another." He tried not to look at her and her rosy cheeks. She whimpered a little. He had a point. "But I can't do things with you like other girls; you can't touch my virginity till we're married." She said. Aomine was a little shocked at the delicate subject she had brought up. Wasn't she embarrassed? He looked at her and she looked serious and worried. She gets embarrassed about the weirdest things and doesn't about normal stuff. He concluded. "Fine. I can agree to that." He looked away from her. She looked up as she thought she saw a little blush on his cheeks. She smiled warmly in gratitude. "You haven't even told be though." She said in a low voice a little embarrassed. He turned back to her. "Told you what?" She turned back to him with a sudden determination. "You haven't even asked me out." She raised an eyebrow at him. He paused. "Go out with me?" He bluntly asked. "That's not very romantic." She shouted back. "What? Was it supposed to be?" he asked a little confused. She sighed. "Oh, well I guess it works." She hesitated but finally turned to him. "I'll go out with you." She answered he looked into her eyes as she tried to keep eye contact in such a serious matter. She was blushed hard biting her lip as she tried to keep eye contact. He smiled to her. "But you have to go slow with me; I'm not used to this." She warned him taking a step back in case he tried anything. "And you only get kisses when you prove to me you've earned them." She said confidently. "What! There just kisses." He said rather shocked. She shook her head. "Kisses are important, I won't be just tossing them to anyone. I'll give them to you when you prove to me your serious." He grumbled at her words. He took step towards her for a moment. And she covered her mouth with her hands. "You really don't trust me, do you?" He said rather annoyed. "Of course not, when we first met you were calling me tits the whole time." She said. "As far as I knew you were a perverted creep." She told him turning away. "Now I know you're just a perverted bastard." She whined to him. "That's not a nice thing to call your boyfriend." He smirked as she blushed at the term. "Fine my perverted, bastard, boyfriend." She snapped at him.

Akira snuck back inside after she saw Aomine off. Sayuri sighed, she had a boyfriend now. What was so going to do? First things first she had inform her family, and then tease Akira about it. She walked inside to be greeted by Marty. She bent down and stroked her fur with a tried smile. "Mom, dad, Aomine and I are dating now." She yelled out from the doorway. "Keep your virginity till you wedding night." Her father called out from the living room. "I want at least three grandbabies." Her mother called out from the kitchen. It was true her parents didn't care.

She walked down the hall to Akira's room. She knocked on the door and opened it not waiting for an answer. He was sitting at his desk doing a school project he had been assigned. "Hey, Akira, can I come in?" She asked giving him a warm smile. He looked at her with a sad expression and turned away. She walked into the room and sat on his bed looking at him just an arm's length away at his desk. "I got a boyfriend." She said. He shifted in his seat nervously. "You didn't talk to him at all while he was here, is he that scary?" She asked tilting her head over as she asked. "Yes, I don't like him."Akira simply said with a pout. "You don't want me to have a boyfriend?" She asked. He hesitated for a moment then said. "Yes." Sayuri smiled warmly. "Thank you, for worrying about me, Akira. If you talked to him you'd see he was a nice guy." She told him. He turned to her and looked at her before turning his gaze to the floor. "I don't care if he's a good guy." He looked away a little guilty. Sayuri's face light up in a warm smile. She stood up and embraced Akira. "I love you." She said as she stroked his head. He blushed a little and returned the hug.

Later that night as Sayuri was getting out of the shower and heading to bed her mom came around her corner. "Hey, you have a friend on the phone for you." She told her. Sayuri walked into the kitchen picking up the home phone. "Hello, this is Sayuri." She said. "Sayuri! You're dating Dai!" Sayuri suddenly heard a shriek on the other end of the phone. "Hello Satsuki." Sayuri held the phone away from her head to save her eardrums. Satsuki begged her. "Tell me everything."