Chapter 6

Fujimoto was nice; she was too shy to speak up so he mostly talked along the way. It was easier than talking to a real boy. She wondered if she would date him. She wondered what he was like. She kept herself from getting too caught up in it. She couldn't let herself swoon over a fleeting romance and make mistakes. She needed to look at things realistically and think about the logic not her feelings. To be honest she was scared. She said she wasn't ready to date yet, she'd been asked out before, and rejected them all but Fujimoto was nice she would feel bad for him if she didn't seriously consider him. That is if he confesses, he might not even want to date her, maybe he was just being nice. Still based on the way he acted she assumed he at least had a crush on her. After dropping her off, she headed inside and organized everyone's shoes and took her own off. She cheerily explained to her mom and than her dad who seemed to be convinced this Aomine liked her no matter how much she blushed and denied it. Her little brother seemed more grumpy than usual she wondered if something had happened at school and asked her mom who said he was fine before she got home. Than it clicked. He really was jealous, that little rascal. She chased him around with threatening kisses on his cheeks and he ran off yelling about how much he hated her. She merely laughed, later he seemed to be in better spirits at dinner. He really had been jealous. She giggled to herself. She should bring boys home more often.

Sayuri then lay down again on her bed. Looking up at the ceiling thinking about what her father had told her. He had said that Aomine liked her. Well it did sound romantic. He fell in love and chased her around bullying her to get her attention, it sounded like it came right out of a shoujo manga. She sighed. Happy though indeed but she needed to be realist that was highly unlikely. Even if he was romantically pursuing her, it wasn't with any pure intentions. Either way she had quite the troublesome boy on her hands.

Sayuri stood in front of her locker again today she reached out and opened the metal cubby door and stood for a moment in thought. She'd stayed up to read last night and gotten to an exciting scene, the villain finally revealed and it was a huge twist. She though over how it played out and he meticulous plan he had prepared for the hero. It was a breath taking scene. She smiled to herself. She really likes this clever villain. Maybe she had a thing for bad boys after all. "Sayuri!" She was startled by a loud commanding voice calling out to her. Only one person calls her that. She now wished she hadn't lingered by the lockers so long. Suddenly she heard a female voice calling out. "Dai, wait up!" Sayuri turned to see a girl pursuing Aomine. Aomine was rushing to her with a smirk on his face one look at those steel blue eyes made her blush and turn away from his intense gaze. Her own gaze shifted to the girl. There was a girl with pink long straight hair and matching pink eyes surrounded by long dark lashes. She had rosy cheeks, and a natural blush. And the thing that got her the most attention. Her massive breasts. They swayed lightly when she moved even with a bra strapping her down. Sayuri had seen this girl. This was the energetic Momoi Satsuki. Stunning manager of the boy's basketball team. She was crazy popular but unfortunately for the male population of too academy, taken. Sayuri wondered who her boyfriend was. It couldn't be Aomine; she'd heard they were childhood friends but not dating. Maybe he liked her. No he wouldn't run around pursuing girls and calling them tits if he already had a girlfriend. "What are you all excited for Dai?" The girl whimpered as she caught her breath from the sudden sprint. She lifted her head to see Sayuri Kobayashi a beauty whose rack rivaled her own. They got a lot of attention. Though neither Momoi nor Aomine seemed to care at all the looks they got, making a scene in front of the lockers. The two prettiest girls in school and the baddest and best basket ball player. Sayuri froze up from the sudden attention and pinned her freed hair behind her ear. "Oh who's this?" She said in a teasing manor glancing at Aomine then at Sayuri. Aomine rolled his eyes at Momoi's intent. Since he didn't introduce her Sayuri felt it awkward as Momoi prodded Aomine with her finger looking like a little girl poking a bear. Where did she get the courage to do that? Sayuri suddenly felt respect for Momoi. She gave herself some courage and bowed a little timidly and introduced herself. "I'm Sayuri Kobayashi; it's nice to meet you." She smiled at her trying to be as friendly as possible. Momoi froze for a moment her mouth wide open as she starred at Sayuri. "You're so cute. Where have you been hiding all this time? Dai, you've been hiding her from me haven't you? Mind if I call you Sayuri?" Momoi started rambling getting excited as she grabbed Sayuri's hands and held them up in her own jumping up and down lightly in excitement. "That quickly?" Sayuri questioned Momoi who gave her a smile and pouted. "Dai gets to call you by your name. I want to too!"She giggled excitedly. Sayuri squinted her eyes and mumbled to herself. "He didn't get my permission to be honest." She remembered her previous anger and shoots Aomine a glare for moment before he smirked at her. She turned away slightly embarrassed. He must be making fun of me.

Sayuri sat in class after escaping Talkative Momoi and Aomine she had made it to class and continued through her normal day. Well normal-ish. She stared out the window thinking of Momoi. She seemed to be a nice girl. Sayuri usually could tell if people were good or bad after speaking with them. Momoi seemed to be really nice at least based on how little they talked. Her thoughts shifted to the least friendly of the two. Aomine Daiki. He was a jerk by all accounts. Though she hadn't had hardly had a decent conversation with him she knew that much right off the bat. Something about him infuriated her to no end. And Sayuri never got angry. She rarely let her emotions rule her but this guy just ticked her off to no end. Though he didn't feel like a bad guy from what she knew he was just a pervert it seemed. Momoi was also rather large in the chest she also may have been Aomine's victim. She smirked to herself. At least she wasn't alone. Maybe she could become friends with Momoi. She tried not to get to excited. Momoi seemed to want to be friends. Sayuri excitedly watched class go by as she waited for lunch. She wanted to get to her book and see what happens next. She could read during lunch. She fiddled with her hair not bothering to take notes during English. The teacher didn't seem to care either it seems. She watched the clock hanging on the wall tick away as the time slowly passed by. As soon as the bell rung she pulled her book out of her desk and opened it to the book marked page, she just wanted to finish the chapter then she'd eat. Just as she found where she left off a voice she'd heard earlier today was heard from the classroom door, there stood Momoi Satsuki in all her glory, with her short skirt and aqua colored jacket over her uniform. "Sayuri!" She called to her waving her hand up in the air to her. Her classmates started whispering to each other and watching Momoi smuggled her way into the room and skip up to Sayuri's desk. Sayuri blushed lightly. Was it sad to say she was starting to get used to this now.