Going Home

After a much enjoyed time at the top of St. Catherine's, you and Freddie walked back home, arriving in the early hours after midnight. Freddie would have school in the morning and you would have work, but it didn't matter. Every minute the two of you could have together mattered more than all of that.

You both were careful to be quiet as you entered the house, but because of the hour, you both had grown quite tired. You had hoped your reentry into the house would be quieter than it was, however, in addition to every squeak and creak, you and Freddie couldn't help but let out a little giggle.

The house was dark and you both tried to enter cautiously but somehow you managed to bump into just about everything. You eventually found the staircase and slowly climbed up the dark hallway.

You didn't bother pulling out the trundle bed, and Freddie didn't seem to mind. You just slowly slipped your dress off and slid into bed with Freddie. Freddie then followed and just wrapped himself around you.

His warm body felt nice against yours—it felt right. You felt at peace, you felt protected.

Slowly his breath matched up to yours and you sat there together, breathing as one. Love was easy when it came down to it, hard to achieve, hard to understand, but easy to know when you felt it. Two hearts, two minds, two beings coming together as one.

Drowse slowly came upon you and your mind slowly drifted from consciousness as you fell into a deep sleep.