I let out a loud sigh. „Geez alright. It happened three years ago and there were those girls at our school, who aren't attending our school anymore, so you wouldn't know them anyways."

„Because of us" Ana said and I hit her for making these remarks. „Don't make it seem like something to be proud of."

Jimin and Tae looked at us shocked, not expecting that at all.

„It all started when three girls at our school acted like they were so much better than everyone and the prettiest people to walk this earth, which was insanely irritating" I said.

„And then they started bullying us out of nowhere" Nini said.

„Back then we didn't think that far and thought bullying them back would be the best decision." I explained.

„We bullied them so bad, that they went home crying a few times or didn't want to go school anymore, just because of us" Ana added.

„What have you all done to them?" Jimin asked.

We all started to explain everything as short as possible. „Spread bad rumors, hurt them physically and mentally. But mainly mentally, since we're not that strong."

„We always threatened them that if they tell anyone about it, we'd make their life a living hell and that they can't escape from us."

„We also started to think that it was funny to bully weak people, so we actually started to bully innocent ones as well.

„But of course not anymore"

„I'm pretty sure that the teachers saw us a few times, because one day he said if we bully someone again, we'll get kicked out of this school"

„Then we apologized to everyone and everything was good again"
Ana and me nodded.

„Nini bullied someone and was bad. Not gonna lie, that's kinda hot." We all looked at him disgusted. „I didn't know you had such a kink Jimin." Hoseok said and made weird puking sounds.

„And we already know who Tae used to bully" I said glaring at him. „I'm so sorry" he apologized, like everytime I mention it.

Ana, Nini, Tae and me lost one point.

„Never have I ever embarrassed myself in front of my crush" Namjoon said.

What are all of those questions?

„Yes, how could I embarrass myself with this face?" Jin said and we all laughed.

„All the others did?" Namjoon asked.

„I'm doing it all the time" Hoseok said and looked at his girlfriend, who she started laughing. „Yes he does"
Now I just have 2 points left.

„Never have I ever stolen something"

Jin:"Yes"
J-hope:"Yes"
Nini:"Yes"
Ana:"Yes"
Jimin:"Yes"

Those questions are simple, I always did those things.

Tae:"Mina you also stole something?"
Me:"Yes kinda"
Rose:"I was with her, we both stole the same"
Jungkook:"What?"
Me:"Sweets"
Rose:"And chips"

Tae started laughing.
Me:"What's so funny?"
Tae:"Badgirls stealing sweets and chips"
Rose:"We had no money and we were hungry"
Tae:"Alright" he said still laughing.

Me:"What have you stolen?"
Tae:"A few things with Jungkook in Korea"
Rose:"Jungkook?"
Jungkook:"It's a long story, we don't steal anymore"
Rose:"okay"

Just one point left...

Rm:"Never have i ever fallen in love with my former bully or the one i bullied"

What the f-!

he didn't just ask that...!

Suga:"Who would be so stupid?"
Ana looked at me and grinned.

Rose:"Yes"
Jungkook:"Yes"
Jimin:"Yes"
Nini:"Yes"
J-hope:"Yes"
Suga:"Yes"
Jin:"Yes"

Should i say yes? I mean it would be obvious that i like Tae then, but do i even genuinely like him?

I mean he is a jerk, but also kind.

I get jealous because of him.

He is insanely handsome.

but i bullied other people so i could also mean them.

But Ana and Nini know that i liked none of those kids we bullied.

I was spacing out when someone interrupted my thoughts.

„Mina?" Rm said.

Me:"Huh?"
Rm:"So you liked or still like your former bully?"

Me:"....y..." I couldn't say it in front of Tae.

Rm:"That means yes you did, now Tae you did or still do too?"

Tae:"I never had a bully but have fallen for the one i bullied" he then glanced at me and smiled, my heart started beating like crazy.

Wait- does he mean me? He likes me? He looked at me! But he probably bullied other girls too...

Suga:"Who did you bully Tae! I don't know who you bullied and in Korea you never bullied anyone or did i miss something?"

Jimin:"You never noticed that Tae bullied Mina?"
Suga:"Wait, no and doesn't that mean-"

Tae then grabbed my wrist and walked outside of the house with me.

I wasn't thinking about stopping him.

My mind was still somewhere else.

---------------
New Chapter<3
I hope you enjoyed.
Please vote for my story if you like it<3

|| Bully || Kim Taehyung FFOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara