~Chapter 16~

the next day

I decided to go to school with the bus. While I was waiting for the bus the finally arrive, I listened to music with my headphones on and couldn't hear anything besides the loud music playing.

„Booh" someone yelled from behind me and embraced me into a hug.

I immediately pushed myself away from this person, about to hit them, but they held my hand before I was able to do anything.

„Calm down, it's just me, Jimin" The boy now in front of me said chuckling.

I glared at him and decided to not greet him or say anything.

"I'm sorry, please don't be mad" he apologized.

„Ugh, you just almost gave me a heart attack, of course I'm mad at you." I said and looked away annoyed. I was just acting, I didn't mind him trying to scare me, the only thing that bothered me, was the fact that I'm now not able to finish listening to figure 8 until later when I finally don't have to talk to anyone anymore.

„Awh come on Mina."

„It's okay chill, but please just never do this again"

„I promise" he hugged me once again and this time I returned the hug.

„Why are you here anyways? Isn't Jin driving you today?" then I finally noticed V and Jungkook also waiting for the bus next to Jimin.

„He isn't able to drive us today because he's too busy" he sighed and I was still looking at V who was quietly listening to music and staring blankly into the world.

I wished I would be doing the same thing right now, but someone talkative as Jimin would probably mind if I'd listen to some music.

„Oh okay."

Jimin then whispered to me „You know that my Room's right next to Tae's right?" He moved his eyebrows weirdly. „Yesterday I heard him saying your name when he was asleep"

„Really?" I laughed „is he good?"

I looked over to V and he was still staring blankly into the world, wearing his headphones.

After a while the bus finally arrived and we went inside.

Unfortunately it was already full of people in there and there was barely any space for me to move around.

I noticed a creepy man in front of me, checking me out, which made me feel really uncomfortable.

Damn it, after ages I decided to wear a skirt again and exactly today this had to happen.

I looked for Jimin and Jungkook, but I couldn't find them anywhere.

I lowered my head, way too scared to look into the eyes of the creep.

I noticed his hands coming towards me.

Suddenly someone pulled me back, away from the creep. I startled and was ready to scream.

What if that's another creep?

I then looked at the person who pulled me back to see V.

He looked at the man with a deathly glare.

Thank god.