~Chapter 11~

It's been a month since Jimin and me decided to break our contact after what happened.

V stopped bullying me but i was still sad about everything that happened.

How can V be happy about his best friend being sad?!

Jimin was like a brother to me.

Chanyeol and me were starting to get very close, so close that he even gives me a kiss on my forehead everytime we see each other. I don't mind it, although I'm usually allergic to such cringe stuff happening to me.

In the morning

I decided to head to school with Chanyeol and Sehun. Nini and Ana went with Jimin and the other boys.

in the school hallways

„Nini and Ana, how was driving to school with Jimin and the others? Was V acting like a jerk?" I asked my friends who greeted me at my locker.

„It was okay I guess, only that Jimin was being mad at V" Nini answered.

„Yes and V seemed very happy during the ride here, he can actually be quite funny" She smiled. „But of course we still hate him because of the things he did to you."

„What?„

„He is a totally different person with his friends, i think he really hates you, i'm so sorry for you.." Nini said and patted my back.

„It's okay, I have Sehun and Chanyeol now" I smiled and thought about my two new friends.

Suddenly someone hugged me from behind. I startled and turned around.
„Chanyeol! Stop scaring me!"

He laughed at my reaction.
„I just wanted to come and say goodbye to you because I have to go to class" he kissed my forehead and went to his class.

„You two are adorable" Nini said and Ana said that she's shipping it.

„stop it guys, we're just friends"

during class

"Good Morning my lovely class." Our teacher greeted us and we all greeted him back.

„I have good news for you. We're going on a camping trip this weekend as a class and it's mandatory to join-„ He continued to tell us about the trip and gave us several informations to what to bring and so on.

„That will be fun, we can spend a lot more time with each other, even during night" he smiled at me and ruffled my hair.

„Don't think about wrong things kid, because this just sounded really wrong."
I flicked his forehead.

„I did not and that hurt" He touched the point where i flicked his forehead and pouted.
I just grinned at him continued listening to our teacher.

„So there are 5 tents which we are allowed to use for our trip and there are going to be 4 students per tent." All the students cheered and started to form groups. „but I will decide who's going to share a tent."

Ah come on, can't we just choose our own groups for one time?!

„I already wrote down the people who share a tent together for you yesterday and I will now finally tell you the groups I formed. First we have Ana, Alexander, Sabrina and Johannes who are going to share a tent, Jimin, Nini.....-"