~Chapter 22~

It was Sunday so we didn't have to go to school. I was already at my friend's house, so I decided to spend some time with them.

We all ate breakfast together. I asked the others if I could go and take a shower here, since this literal mansion has several bathrooms anyways and I didn't want to go home, because I was still smelling like alcohol. I also asked them if I could borrow some clothes and Yoongi offered to lend me some of his clothes.

Taehyung's P.O.V

„The others went to the groceries store to buy some stuff." Jungkook said, who was sitting next to me on the couch of our livingroom. I just nodded and continued looking through old pictures of me and my friends. „Do your remember what i did last night?" he suddenly asked me and I started grinning.

„Just that you came home really drunk and could barely walk straight, so I basically dragged you up the stairs." I recalled the way that he „walked" yesterday and started to laugh.

„Do you maybe know if I have done anything weird to Rose?" He asked concerned.

„Yesterday you told me that you didn't. I just hope the drunk Jungkook wasn't lying"

„Then this must be true, because I never lie, not even when I'm drunk." he said proudly. „and what were you doing last night?"

„something stupid."

"what was it?"

„I won't tell you."

„Come on bro, I'm not going to tell anyone, I promise"

I wasn't sure if I should tell hum, but I had to tell at least one person about it, to hear their opinion.

„alright, just because you're my favorite and only younger brother"

„I feel flattered. So what did you do?"

„Is Mina in the shower right now?" I asked him first, just to make sure that she won't accidentally hear our conversation.

„Yes?"

„She has something to do with it, but she was extrememy drunk and can't remember anything"

„Oh, then it probably would be better if you tell me about it later, when she isn't here, or did you already tell her?"

I shook my head „I'm planning on telling her later. I'm scared of her reaction and of making things awkward between us."

end of P.O.V

I came out of the shower and the fresh clothes were already ready on the chair. I put them on and looked into the mirror.

This shirt is really large. I didn't expect Yoongi to have such big clothes.

They're comfortable.

I decided to go downstairs to the livingroom and only saw Jungkook and Taehyung sitting on the couch.

„Where are the others?" I asked them.

„Groceries store" Jungkook answered.

„Okay" I looked at the guy next to Jungkook. „Taehyung, I wanted to thank you for bringing me home safely yesterday"

„no problem" his face turned slightly red.

is he blushing?

„I'll go over to Rose's house now. I want to ask her, if she wants to hang out with us today as well"

„Why don't you just text or call her?"

„She hasn't answered to any of my messages or my calls" I responded and they understood.