~Chapter 20~

I realized that I locked myself in the bathroom.

There obviously wasn't a bed so I couldn't try taking a nap there. I decided to sit on the floor and play games on my phone. But then I heard someone knock on the door. After ignoring it the first few times, I decided to finally ask who it was, since it wouldn't stop.

„Who's this?"

„Taehyung" he said from the other side of the door. „What do you want?" I asked annoyed.

„I want to talk to you"

„Why don't you want to talk with the others?"

„They're talking about boring stuff"

„Why do you think, I don't as well?"

"I know that you don't"

„How?"

„Just let me in already." I heard how he was getting impatient. „Am I not annoying?"

„Who told you that?"

„Literally you."

„I never did?" he said confused.

„Stop lying to me, you make everything worse, you idiot."

„Maybe I did once accidentally say that you're annoying" he sighed „but I didn't mean it like that." He didn't actually remember when he said that, but it must've been a misunderstanding, since he doesn't think that you're annoying. „So you're telling me that you're lying to Jungkook?! what an amazing friend you are."

„Wait a sec-„ he finally remembered and started grinning. „were you stalking me?"

„No! Of course not, I accidentally overheard it"

„So that's why you were acting so cold towards me?" I heard him chuckling on the other side.

What's so funny about it?

„Could you please stop annoying me?" Him not taking it serious, made me feel even worse than before. „Fine!"
I could finally hear him walking away and I let out a loud sigh.

Now I'm really being annoying towards him, but who does he think he is? After all the shit we went through before, because of his hate towards me, he still has the audacity to talk shit about me behind my back. I'm usually not that sensitive, but he's a different case.

A few seconds later I heard the door being opened.

Wait, didn't I lock it?

I started panicking.

„I want to continue annoying you!" He grinned at me and I looked at him shocked. „How on earth were you able to open the locked door?"

„With a key?"

„What?"

„Ana gave it to me, you can be angry at her"
He locked the door behind him and also took my key. „What are you doing?" I looked at him confused. „I wanted to apologize for saying that you're annoying" he sat down next to me on the cold bathroom floor. „Why did you even say that in the first place then?"