~Chapter 3~

Taehyung's p.o.v

Someone woke me up after our lessons. It was Jimin. He was giving me a bright smile and I wanted to smile back, but I noticed a girl next to him.

Isn't that the girl sitting next to me? Don't tell me they're-

"Tae I already made my first friend" He said excitedly. I rolled my eyes and sighed.

I can't believe this! We literally promised each other to stay away from any more girls, since they're all trouble.

I grabbed Jimin's wrist and stormed out of the classroom, leaving the girl alone.

„Yo Tae, calm down, is something wrong?!" he me asked dumbfounded.

Is he seriously asking me that right now?

„Do you not remember our promise?!" I said in a rather angry tone.

„Of course I do, but the girls here are probably different. They give off a different vibe here." He explained and I rolled my eyes once again.

„You really think that?" I scoffed „Sometimes you're a bit too naiv. Didn't you notice all the girls staring at us when we entered this school?" I crossed my arms.

„I in fact did. But the girl next to me and next to you aren't like this." he was now the one starting to get angry.

„But this literally happened before-„

„Stop acting like a little kid Taehyung."

Me acting like a little kid?

„Excuse me? Like a little kid? you are the one acting like a little kid!" I almost yelled.

„You know what Taehyung? If it's going go be like that, then it's none of your business what I'm doing anymore and I will hangout with those people whenever I want, while you can do whatever you want, alone, I don't care. With this mindset you won't get any friends in this school." he said, turned around and walked away.

Is he being serious right now?

Then why on earth did we even make this promise?

And is he really going to replace me with some random girls he met a few hours ago?

I'll show him that all girls are the same.

I decided to follow him, since he was right about the part with me being alone without him.

end of p.o.v

Nini, Ana and me waited for the two boys in front of our classroom. They've been taking ages for whatever they were doing.

We then finally saw Jimin approaching us. He was smiling brightly, but his friend who was following him behind, was doing the opposite.

„Sorry for being late" he apologized.

„It's alright" I smiled and noticed Taehyung's glare, he seemed very annoyed for some reason.