~Chapter 30~

It was finally weekend

Jimin invited me to their house for the weekend. Mom said i can sleep at their house if i wanted to.

Jimin told me he wants to spend the whole weekend at their house with a few other friends as well. Which included Nini, Ana & Rose.

This was going to be fun, I thought.

I went to their house and an excited Jimin opened the door.

„Hey Jimin"

„Hi, come in"

We walked into the livingroom and saw the other girls already sitting on the couch and talking with the other boys. All six boys were here on the couch.

I greeted them and searched for a place on the couch to sit on, but there was no space left.

„Rude. Not even giving me space to sit down on the couch" I said and then sat on the ground.
Tae walked over to me and sat down next to me. „Is it better now? now you're not alo-"

„Of course it is" i said standing up and walking over to the now free space on the couch and sat down.

Tae looked at me dumbfounded.
„Is something wrong?" I asked him and he just answered with a „no".

„Thank you Tae" i smiled at him and he smiled back.

„Everything for you"
I blushed at his remark.

„Tomato"

„What?"

„You look like a Tomato right now"
I put my hands in front of my face to hide my red Face.

„Cute"

How embarrassing.

We all talked about random stuff and suddenly Hoseok had an Idea. „Do you guys want to play never have i ever?"

„Sounds fun" We all agreed and then decided that Namjoon will ask the questions.

We all had five points at the beginning and when someone never did something, he has to say yes and the others who already did it will loose one point.

Then he started. „Never have i ever kissed someone"

It was quiet, which meant everyone did it once. Everyone lost one point.

„Wait, Yoongi you kissed someone?" Jimin asked his friend confused and he nodded his head.

„Probably his bed" Jungkook said and everyone laughed.

„No, don't you remember? I had a girlfriend"

„When? In your dreams?" Tae said and almost everyone laughed again.

„Fuck you guys" he punched the others in their arms and they started to fake cry.

„Anyways, the next question, never have I ever bullied someone"

Everyone said yes, except for Tae, Nini, Ana and me. „The others all bullied someone?"

„Mina bullied someone?" Tae said laughing. „Nini as well?" Jimin said a little shocked.

„You should now, we have a dark past" Ana said and grinned.

„Don't think wrong though, it was just a stupid phase we had." I said and Nini also said that she regrets it.

„Who did you bully?" Tae asked and Ana said that it isn't important.

„I want to know too" „Me too" Jimin and Hoseok said.