~Chapter 7~

V kissed me.

||Don't ever do this to anyone without consent, this is sexual harassment! My younger self did not think that far while writing this story, so please just bear with it, thank you for understanding.||

I tried to push him away, but he was too strong!

Damn it.

This idiot stole my first kiss. But most importantly...which person who's right in his mind, kisses a person he hates?!

I wanted to have my first kiss with someone I love and obviously not with someone I hate!

And he didn't even ask for my permission!

After a few seconds I was able to push myself away from him.

„What on earth were you thinking sicko?!" I yelled at him and slapped him afterwards, but it didn't seem to bother him.

„I told you I'd do something terrible" He grinned at me.

„Just because I'm a girl doesn't give you the right to kiss me! I don't know how many girls you kissed, but i'm not one of those girls! You just stole my freaking first kiss! Without asking for my permission" I was really angry at this moment and I mean who wouldn't?

V just laughed at my reaction and I ran back to class. I opened the door a bit to aggressive, because everyone was looking at me.

„I'm sorry to bother you again Mr. Bottles, but I'm feeling very sick right now and I'll probably die any moment, can I please go home?"

"What's up with all these ill students today? You are allowed to leave, but I want a call from you mother then."

That was quite easy.

„Thank you" I said and left.
As soon as I arrived home I went to my bedroom and started crying.

I cry a lot about stupid things, because in moments like this one, i just think about it too much and make it even worse in my mind. But ever since I met V, my life's been rather exhausting, since he has to bother me 24/7y

V's P.O.V

I went back to class and Mina wasn't there. I didn't want to ask anyone about her, because I didn't want them to think that I would care about her. She really thought i would be a player, idiot, if she only knew that this was my first kiss as well.

But I actually am really stupid, to do this just to make a girl shut up.

What is wrong with me?

After class

"Tae? Do you know what happened to Mina, I mean do you perhaps know why she suddenly felt sick?" Jimin asked me and I just shrugged. „No. why would I? Do I look like I care?" I couldn't tell him the truth because he'd probably kill me.

Mina's P.O.V

I was watching Series on Netflix, when I heard the door bell ring.
I walked downstairs and opened the door.

Jimin stood in front of me and gave me a hug after greeting me.
"I wanted to check up on you, that's why I'm here. Why do you have such red eyes, did you cry?" he looked at me concerned.

„No I didn't, do I really have red eyes? I didn't look into the mirror."

„Yes you do, the other option would be that you smoked weed, but you don't seem like that kind of person." he chuckled „it seems like you'd rather not talk about it though, but do you at least feel better now?!" I nodded and smiled. „Do you want to go to school with us tomorrow? I heard that it would rain. Of course only if you feel better and feel like coming to school again."

I don't want to already face V again.

But I wouldn't let him ruin my friendship with Jimin, so I nodded and smiled. "Yay" he said happily.

the next day

I woke up without destroying my clock. I took a shower and afterwards I got ready. My Mom went to work earlier today so I ate breakfast alone. After finishing my breakfast I went outside and waited for Jimin.

„Mina" Jimin said as soon as he noticed me after leaving his home. „ChimChim" I said and walked towards him. He embraced me and said:" I'm glad that you don't feel sick anymore. V is sick though."

Wow my day is saved.

We walked to their car and I saw jungkook already in the car waiting for us.

I greeted him and got into the car to sit next to him. "How are things going with Rose?" I asked him.

„They're going great. I'm pretty sure that we're made for each other" He smiled widely.
„I'm glad that you're both happy" I said and smiled as well.

at school

I greeted my friends with a hug and Jimin did the same. I noticed Nini blushing slightly after Jimin's hug and I smiled to myself.

I already ship it.

"Ana how are you feeling?" I asked my friend concerned and she smiled at me. „Better than ever" I knew that she was still hurt on the inside, but just acted like she was okay.
„Glad to hear that" I decided to not pry any further, since it would probably make her sad again.

after class

„Mina, do you want to come over to my house with Ana and Nini? Jungkook asked Rose already and she agreed." Jimin asked me after we left our classroom.
„That sounds like a good idea, I'll go ask them."

My friends agreed and went home with jimin and me. The car had two free seats left, since V was ill and Jungkook went home with the bus so he could go with Rose.

at their house

Rose and Jungkook were already there waiting for us to arrive.

„Hi guys" Jungkook greeted us and so did Rose.

We all sat down on the couch. Yoongi and another guy walked into the living room, also sitting down on the couch.

„For everyone who doesn't know this guy yet, this is Hoseok"

"Hello my new friends" Hoseok smiled widely. It reminded me of a sunshine.
We all greeted him and introduced ourselves as well.

„What are you guys doing here?" Jimin asked.

„Jungkook asked if we would want to hang out with you guys too" Hoseok answered.

„We had nothing better to do anyways" Yoongi said not really caring about sounding friendly.

„Oh alright" Jimin said.

„I know a fun game that we could play" Jungkook said excited.

"Which game?" I asked.

"Truth or dare"