~Chapter 19~

The next day at School

„Minaaa" I heard my friend Ana yelling.

Why are my friends always yelling so early in the morning?

„What?" I sighed and didn't bother to look at her.

„Are you okay? What's with that attitude?" She said a bit taken aback by my annoyed reaction. Then she noticed my puffy eyes, which looked very similar to hers when her ex-boyfriend broke up with her. „Did you cry?"

„No. I didn't"

„I guess I shouldn't ask any further questions then" she pulled me into a tight hug „But I hope you didn't forget that we're going shopping after school, this will cheer you up a bit, hopefully."

„I'm sorry, but I'm not in the mood anymore."

„So you were actually crying!" she tightened the hug.

„No I wasn't!"

„I promise that we'll be able to cheer you up a bit, so please join us. It's better than being at home alone and thinking more about the thing that makes you sad. It'll distract you from it."

„But-„

„No buts, you'll come."

„Alright" I sighed.

„Hey guys!" he walked over to us and of course with Taehyung following behind him.
„Hey" I said without sparing a glance at Taehyung.

„Hello, where's Nini?" Ana asked and Jimin told us that she went to the restroom a while ago.

I could feel someone staring at me and I was pretty sure that it was Taehyung.

Why is he doing this to me? It's so awkward and I feel uncomfortable.

„I actually have to go to the restroom as well, now that you mention it" I excused myself because I didn't feel like being in the same place as Taehyung, I feel annoyed and even worse when he's around me.

I went to the Restroom and saw Nini at the sink.

„Oh hey Mina" she smiled at me, noticing the sad look in my face. But she decided to not mention it, since she knew that I wasn't going to tell her anyways and she'd find out sooner or later anyways.

„Hi Nini, what have you been doing for so long in the restroom?"

„I was using the toilet and now I'm washing my face" she chuckled. „Don't you want to go use the toilet now? Or is there another reason that you're here?"

„Just wanted to escape from a certain person"

„From who?"

„Isn't important right now."

„alright" her senses told her that it probably had something to do with Taehyung.

I stayed with her for a moment and then we went back to the others together.
But on the way there someone ran towards me and hugged me, which made me almost trip.

„Chanyeol stop scaring me all the time." I yelled a bit too angrily.

"oh I'm sorry, I didn't mean to-„ he said innocently. „It's okay, whatever...." I rolled my eyes and looked away.

I was pissed at everyone and everything.

Then we walked back to the others, while Chanyeol had his arms around my shoulders. I didn't bother to say anything after acting like a bitch towards him.

Taehyung was noticeably glaring at him.

Why is he glaring at every guy around me?
I know for sure that it isn't jealousy.