~Chapter 31~

Tae stopped at a park close to the house and
finally let go of my wrist.

I looked down at my feet, because I was nervous.

He lifted my chin up so i could face him.
We both looked deeply into each others eyes for awhile.

I saw how his gaze went down to my lips. His face leaned in closer to mine.

I was so nervous, but closed my eyes as well.

I susdenlyheard Tae chuckling. I opened my eyes and looked at him dumbfounded.

How embarrassing, I thought.

Tae:"Before we're gonna kiss, i want to tell you something important"

I nodded and felt how my face was heating up.

Tae:"Mina, I-I" he lowered his head.

He's shy, what a cute sight.

Tae:"L-Like you"

My eyes widened.

I kinda had a feeling that he was going to confess to me, but hearing it from his mouth is-

Tae:"No, I love you"

That gave me the rest.

I was quiet for a moment and hoped he couldn't hear my heart beating so hard against my chest.

Tae:"How do you feel?"

He took both of my hands and held them,  looking deeply into my eyes again.

At this moment I finally accepted my own feelings for him.

I love him too.

I always made my mind deny the fact that i like him.

The bully who made my life like hell, made me cry, hurt me, was a jerk. I hated him so much and he hated me too.

Then he showed me his real self and i fell for him. I'm definitely crazy.

He even fell for me too, what's wrong with us?!

Tae:"Please Answer me" i came back to reality.

Me:"I uhm...." He suddenly hugged me.
Tae:"You now what? You don't have to answer me right now, if you don't want to"
Me:"But i want to" i pushed him slightly back.

Me:"Tae i love you" I took a deep breath „and i think even more than you love me." I whispered the last part, feeling extremely embarrassed.

He smiled widely.

Tae:"I don't think that you'd be able to love me more than i love you, because i love you so damn much"
Me:"Me too"
Tae:"Are you sure?"
I nodded my head.

Tae leaned in closer to my face and then i felt his soft lips on mine.

He started kissing me passionately and immediately i kissed back.

This kiss was not like the others, it was filled with love.

After awhile he stopped the kiss and hugged me tightly.

Tae:"Mina?"
Me:"Yes?"
Tae:"Do you want to be my girlfriend?"
Me:"Of course" i said without hesitating.

Tae pecked my lips and smiled widely. He took my hand and we walked back to his house together.

When we entered the house, everyone looked at us confused after seeing our hands.

Jungkook:"Are you both together now?"
We both nodded
Rose:"Omg my best friend has a boyfriend" she said excitedly.
Ana:"Finally"
Nini:"So cute"

Tae sat down on the couch and there was once again, no space.

Me:"Can someone please give me some space on the couch to sit down?

Tae:"Come here"
Me:"But there's no place i can sit on"
Tae:"On my lap"
Me:"Wouldn't this be weird for you?"
Tae:"Nope, now come already"
Me:"Alright"

I sat on his lap, i tried not to move because I knew it'd be uncomfortable for him.

We talked a lot and also watched a movie together, i sat on Tae's lap the whole time but he didn't mind.

It was already late so we decided to go to bed because we were all tired.

The other girls and me had to share one room, but it just had two beds who were for one person. It would've been too uncomfortable for all of us so Ana said told us she'd go to Jhope's room and Rose also went to Jungkook's room.

Nini and me shared one room.

I tried to sleep but i couldn't, i was busy thinking the about everything that happened today and in the past between me and Tae.

I remembered how he stole my first kiss.

Now i'm happy that he was the boy who stole my first kiss, even if it was to make me shut up and I was against it.

Suddenly i heard the door open and sat up to see who it was. Nini was asleep so she didn't notice it.

It was Tae

Tae:"You're still awake?" He whispered.
Me:"Yes" i whispered back

Tae:"Why are you awake so late at night?"
Me:"I could ask you the same and what are you doing here?"

Tae:"I missed you"
He said and walked over to me. He took my hand and led me to his bedroom.
I just followed him.

In his bedroom

Me:"Why are we here now?"
Tae:"Can you please stay here with me?"
Me:"sure"

Tae laid on his bed, and made a sign for me to lay down next to him. The bed was big, there was enough space for two people to lay on.

I didn't move because i was feeling a bit weird. I know i already slept next to him, but now it was different.

Tae:"Mina are you alright?"
I looked at him and nodded.

I can do this without my heart exploding.

I started walking over to the bed and then laid down next to him.

He stared at me.

I felt a little bit uncomfortable so i turned  myself to the other side, so my back was facing him.

Tae:"Please turn around, i want to look at your beautiful face." I blushed at what he said.

That was so cringey tho.

I decided to turn around because he kinda had a point and i wanted to look at his face too.

When i turned around, he looked at me and i looked at him, for a very long time.

After a while it didn't feel weird anymore to look at him.

Tae:"I think we should sleep now"
I nodded and closed my eyes.

Tae pecked my lips and pulled me into a hug.
I hugged back and we both fell asleep in this position.

------------
I hope you liked this chapter<3