~Chapter 15~

next day at school

I was at my locker taking out books for the next lesson, when I noticed Jimin running into my direction, V slowly following behind him. „Minaaa" he yelled.

„Jimiiin" I hugged him tightly.

Then I heard someone from behind me also yelling my name.

Why is everyone like this today?

The person hugged me from behind, which was very awkward, considering the fact that Jimin was still hugging me from the front.

This random person turned out to be none other than Chanyeol. „Mina do you want to join Sehun and me after class, to go shopping? You can ask your other two friends, if they also want to join us."

„I wanted to ask her too!" Jimin said annoyed.

„Pity, I was first." Chanyeol grinned.

They started arguing and after a while I finally decided to say something „Why aren't we going all together?"

They both thought about it for a moment and then agreed.

at the mall

„So what are we going to buy?" Nini asked after we entered the mall.

„Clothes, I guess?" Sehun answered and looked at his friend next to him. „Whatever you want" Chanyeol said.

„Then I want to buy new clothes" Nini said and Jimin offered to help her. He put his arm around her shoulder and after that they walked away together. Leaving us behind.

„I'm going to buy videogames, who's joining me?" Sehun asked excited.

„Me" V said and I was a bit shocked at the fact that he finally talked, he's been quiet the whole time.

They both walked away without saying anything else.

Now there were just Chanyeol and me left.

„What do you want to buy cutie?"

cutie?

why is he giving me such a pet name?

I looked at him confused, not quite sure how to react.

„I actually don't need anything specific, what about you?" I asked him, deciding to ignore his weird name for me.

„me too, should we just go and look around?"

I nodded, so he took my hand and we started walking around holding hands.

I didn't mind it, since he was my friend, but it did made me feel a bit weird. I never held hands like this with anyone before.

We started walking around and after some time I noticed Nini and Jimin in a store, buying clothes. He was helping her in every way he could and I must say, it looked adorable.

We then walked past a store which sold videogames and I saw the both idiots inside.

V seemed quite happy looking around the store with all the videogames.