~Chapter 8~

We all agreed, since we didn't know what else to do. It started with jungkook asking Yoongi.

„Truth or dare"

„Truth"

"Who do you like?"

„My bed, we are in a loyal relationship" Yoongi answered in a serious tone and we all had to laugh.

„Seriously?" Yoongi winked at Jungkook and said. „You know I never lie" which made him cringe.

It was Yoongi's turn to ask someone and he decided to ask me. „Truth or dare?"

„Truth"

V's P.O.V

After waking up I heard voices coming from downstairs. I decided to have a look at what's happening and didn't care about my messy hair.

I walked downstairs and looked around the corner so the others wouldn't be able to see me.

Seriously? Not one day goes by where I don't have to see that Idiot and her friends?! I thought she was "sick".

I heard that they are playing truth or dare. Maybe I'll be able to hear secrets from Mina to blackmail her later. I'm so smart.

„Truth" she said.

„Who do you hate the most?" Yoongi asked her and I expected her to say my name.

„Kenzie"

Kenzie? Who's that?
She hates someone more than me? She must be a real ass.

„Who's that?" Yoongi asked.

„You're allowed to only ask one question"

„Awh come one, please tell us, I don't know her either" Jimin said.

Mina sighed and said:" She's also going to our school but isn't in the same grade. She's a grade below."

"You hate someone who's younger than you?" Jungkook said in disbelief.

Really? That's lowkey embarrassing.

„It's a long story, which i don't feel like telling you right now, but please, if you don't hate me, don't become friends with her, i'm really trying my best to avoid her."
Everyone assured her that they'd stay away from her.

That's it! I will become friends with her and will spend time with her, while Mina's at our house. She will never want to hang out with Jimin again. Afterwards I'll leave Kenzie immediately.
I listened more to their conversation...

end of P.O.V

Yes there's a person I hate more than V.
She's a terrible person and I can't stand her one bit.

It was my turn to ask someone.
„Jimin!"

„Seriously?" He said.

„Truth or dare?"

„truth"

„Describe Nini" I grinned.
Jimin didn't even hesitate and said
„She's very smart, kind and..."
He wanted to say something but started blushing.

„And what?" I asked and grinned, knowing that he was about to say something very interesting.

„Nevermind"

„Geez Jimin, just tell us" Yoongi groaned and I noticed him grinning a bit, excited to hear something embarrassing from his friend.

„really pretty" Jimin said quickly and hid his face behind his rather tiny hands.