~Chapter 13~

„It's your turn Taehyung"
He turned the bottle and how the universe wanted it, the bottle stopped at me...

Why does the world hate me so much?

„Payback time" he grinned.

At first he was thinking for a moment and then his eyes widened and he had an Idea. I sighed.

„I liked the kiss from before, so I want to kiss you again"

Is this dude being serious?
This isn't even a payback!

„Are you kidding me?!" I said angrily.

„If you won't do it, you lose"

„No" I groaned. „You can't do this to me."

„I'm sorry Mina but that's the rule" Ana said and everyone nodded their head. „I mean you don't have to do it, you'll just lose the game I guess."

Why are they all acting like someone dies if I won't do it.

I sighed and thought for a moment.

So, if I'm really being honest with myself, was the kiss with this jerk not even that bad.

Wait, what am I even thinking?! I should just jump down a bridge already. What is wrong with me.

But I'm probably just thinking like that because he was the only guy I ever kissed, how am I supposed to compare him to others. He's probably the worst kisser ever.

I don't like him and i'm not a toy or something, so I'm not going to let him kiss me again.

I sighed.

I hate this game....

„Alright, if you don't want to kiss me right now, then later!" He grinned. „Ok." I rolled my eyes.

I'm going to kill him one day!

I just hope that he'll forget about it.

V's P.O.V

„Why the heck do you want to kiss her again? Don't you hate her?!" Jimin whispered and I just grinned. „Yes and she hates when I kiss her and that's why I decided to do this dare"

„And you don't hate kissing her? The person you hate the most?" He asked me confused.

„No, she's actually a pretty good kisser"

„Yo dude you're pretty crazy. Didn't you want to stay away from her?" He said annoyed

„Yes, but how am I supposed to do that? I'm sharing a tent with her."

„If I have to stay away from her, then you too! You don't have to talk with her while you're sharing a tent! That's not fair my guy." he started to get angry.

„Okay chill.." I sighed.

I'm really starting to get crazy because of her.

end of P.O.V

It was my turn.
I turned the bottle and it stopped at Jimin, I smiled.

„What do I have to do?" He asked hopeful.

„You have to be my best friend for this whole night, which means we talk like best friends without ignoring each other." I noticed V glaring at me, but guess what, fuck him. I grinned and flipped him off.

„I'm so so sorry V but i have to do it" he said in a fake sad voice and a second later he was smiling widely and sat between me and Nini.