~Chapter 33~

We took our towels to dry, after that we sat down in a circle and I decided to sit next to Tae.

I shivered a little because i still felt cold.
Tae noticed it and gave me his towel and then he hugged me to give me warmth.
Ana:"Awww"

Jhope:"Want to get hugged too?" He looked at Ana and winked at her, to which she nodded. He then hugged her immediately, which made her smile.

Nini:"Did you guys already buy clothes for Prom?"

Prom? Prom...PROM?! I totally forgot that it's going to be Prom really soon.

Ana:"No..."
Jhope:"We could go buy the dress for prom tomorrow after school okay?" He said to Ana and she nodded.

Me:"When is Prom again?"
Nini:"Its already on Friday"

Uhm well I prepared nothing and I'm not even having a date, I mean Tae still hasn't asked me to go with him and I don't even know if he wants to go.

Jimin:"And you probably all have a date for Prom"

Everyone nodded except for me, even Tae nodded.

So he just decided to go without asking me?

Rude

Suga:"Well i don't have prom anymore anyways"
Jimin:"We know captain obvious.

Suga:"I feel like walking around the beach, someone want to join?"
Jimin:"Me"
Rose:"Me too"
Jungkook:"I'll come with you"
Tae:"Me"
Jimin:"So let's go" They all got up and left.
Me:"Can i join you guys too?" I asked.

Nini:"Can't you stay with me? I don't want to go for a walk and i want to talk to you"
Me:"Okay" Then the others walked away without saying anything.

Ana:"Me and Hobi also want to go for a walk but not with them so bye" they walked into another direction.

Me:"Now its just me and you" i said to Nini.
Nini:"Yes and i wanted to ask you something"
Me:"Yes?"
Nini:"Do you already have a prom dress?"
I shook my head.
Me:"I don't even have a date"
Nini:"What?!"
Me:"Tae hasn't asked me yet"
Nini:"But he probably will"

Me:"When did Jimin ask you?"
Nini:"Two weeks ago"
Me:"And how?"
Nini:"We were walking around in the park while holding hands and the weather was perfect. Suddenly he kneeled down in front of me and asked me if i want to go to prom with him while taking out a necklace and hanging it around my neck."

Me:"How romantic, when are you gonna get married" I jokingly said.

Me:"And is the necklace you are wearing right now, the one he gave you?"
She nodded smiling widely.

Me:"Cute"
Nini:"But you and Tae are a couple since yesterday, so how was Tae supposed to already ask you out?"

Me:"Like this. He'd come up to me and say hi Mina want to go to prom with me? And i would simply answer with yes, it's this easy..."

Nini:"Maybe he wants to do it special too, like Jimin"
Me:"I don't know, but I don't expect it to be special. It's just prom."

Me:"When Jimin said we probably all have a date for prom i was the only one who didn't nod, even Tae nodded"

Nini:"Maybe he already knows that you'd answer with yes?"
Me:"Well whatever....even if he isn't going to ask me, i could still watch Kdramas at home and eat ice cream while you guys enjoy your time at prom"

The sun started going down and it got darker.
I saw Ana and Jhope walking towards us while smiling and laughing.

They sat down in front of us and looked at each other, like Nini and me weren't here.
Me:"You guys had fun?"
Ana:"Yes" she smiled and Jhope smirked.
Nini:"What have you guys done?" She looked at Jhope who was smirking.
Jhope:"We can't tell you, we have our own privacy"
Me:"Don't tell me you did it..."

Ana:"Nooo don't think like that idiot." she laughed „Well whatever, this isn't important right now, follow us girls" she started walking into the direction were Tae and the others went before.
Nini and me followed them without asking anything.

We walked for a while until we saw a light and the further we walked, the closer the light came.

I saw a few people sitting there on the ground on a big towel and around it everything beautiful decorated with lights.
The people there were Suga, Rose, Jungkook and Tae. I saw Tae walking nervously around looking at the ground.

He probably heard our footsteps, because he suddenly looked up into our direction , he then started staring

what's going on?

I waved at them and they waved back, except Tae, he still stared without moving.

Rose made a sign, so that I'd sit down next to her, which i did.

Rose:"Tae wanted to ask you something"
She said to me and looked at Tae who was still staring.

Rose:"Tae?"
Tae:"Oh yes, ehm"
He walked toward me and sat down in front of me. I smiled at him and he blushed.

Me:"Hii" i said and he looked away shyly
Tae:"Follow me please"

Me:"Okay, But why so shy?"
He just smiled and walked away, so I followed him.

There were many roses on the ground and it formed a heart. He walked into the middle of the heart made out of roses and kneeled down im front of me.

Me:"Wow are you going to propose to me?" I jokingly said, to which he chuckled and shook his head.

Tae:"W-Would you like to go to prom with me?" He asked after taking a deep breath.
Me:"Of course" I hugged him.
Tae:"Thank you" he immediately returned the hug and I kissed him.