Consolation and Outsmarted By Possums

Diego, Sid and I were heading up to Manny, who was helping to direct all the traffic that all the others that were making it to the land boat.

"Manny!! I just heard you were going extinct!!" Sid announced to him with his mouth full of berries. I shook my head with a disapproving frown.  

Diego rolled his eyes and went up to our sloth companion, "If you ever master hygiene then try to work on sensitivity." The saber advised him. 

"I'm not going extinct!" Manny exclaimed. 

Just then the aardvark jerk came by with his kids. "Kids, look!! The last mammoth." They gazed upon Manny with wonder and interest. "Well probably won't see another one of those again" He said as they walked off. I scoffed and looked up at the stubborn mammoth who wore a frown,

"I can go and eat him if you want."

"You aren't eating anyone, Missy." Diego stopped me, shaking his head. 

I pouted like a child, "You can't tell me what to do, meanie." I stuck my tongue out at him childishly. Diego raised his brow in a 'really?' manner. By now, I think all of the guys were used to this childish behavior of mine, knowing I can change from mature adult to childish cub in just a second if they said or did something.

"Be nice, children!" Sid chided, "We don't want any of you to get a boo-boo." Diego and I snapped our heads towards him and glared deeply, making him yelp and duck behind Manny for cover. The mammoth shook his head, a soft smile on his mouth. 

"Come on let's get going, you three." He walked off, leaving Sid to stand with no cover.

"U-Uh, Manny c-can I ride on your bac--?"

"No. Your fault for teasing the tigers, Sid." Diego and I exchanged a smug look before grinning evilly at Sid, who looked at us with fear. 

"Oh don't worry you're safe..." I said, making the sloth sigh relief.

"...For now." Diego added as we walked past, making him gulp. For the next few minutes, the four of us walked in silence till Sid, getting his stuff together, decided to sing a song. 

"Some day when you've gone extinct, when you made a stink--~

"Shut up Sid!!" Manny stopped him. 

In another road surrounded by forests, Sid decided to sing another song "Stop! Hey, what's that sound? All the mammoths on the ground--~

"Stop singing Sid" I spoke up. A night and day passed and The sloth still didn't get the hint and decided to sing again. 

"If your species will survive, clap your hands. If your species--~

"Sid! This time I will fall on you again and this time I wiilll kill you" Manny snapped with annoyance,

"Okay geez someone doesn't like the classics" Sid shrugged his shoulders. By this time, we reached a whole area that was covered in freshly melted snow. Manny suddenly stopped and looked up at some melting icicles on a tree branch.

"What if I am the last one?" He murmured,

"Well, you still got us, buddy!" Sid pointed out in an attempt to help him. However, it didn't do much. 

"Not your most persuasive argument Sid.." Diego said to him, "But he does have a point, Manny. I mean sure you may be the last one of your kind but you still got us right?"

I smiled, "Thank you, Diego." I turned to Manny and gave him an accusing look, "I was about to say what about us? Don't we count? Cause if we don't Manfred" -I turned around and threw my head back dramatically- "Then I don't know how I can continue on with you guys."