Chapter 21 | Korahn|

Start from the beginning

These braids turned out really neat

These braids turned out really neat. I should've had her do it before the shoot.

Metri came in and closed the door after himself.

" Hey Baby" I said pecking his lips. The Riona moved her body I could tell she made a stank face. I liked how she was so innocent and wasn't in no type of rush to be grown. She stayed in a child place.

" Wassuh" he acknowledged everyone else in the room.

I see he was finally sober cause him and his friends this morning was something else

Earlier that day

" Alright I got one . I got one" my brother Korahn ( Co - Ron) said clearly on Cloud 9.

" Alright, I'm next" Reese said.

" Knock Knock" he began.

" Who's there?" We all shouted back.

" Tank"

"Tank who?"

" You're welcome" and they all started screaming. It wasn't even funny but, I started laughing at them. I couldn't stand the smell though.

"My turn. Knock Knock" Reese said after the laughter died out.

" Who's there?"

" Howard"

" Howard who?"

" Howard I know?" and they started dying again. Wait till they get normal agin and I tell them all about this.

They ended up leaving to go fishing or whatever so I did the little photo shoot and left Metri to do his thing with his boys while I chillaxed with my girls.

-

" I got to tell you something" Demetri said before I could completely zone out.

" What? you been wearing my romper?" I joked and Mally and Riona both laughed their butts off. He just glared until they stopped.

" Forreal"

" Alright, what" 

he stayed silent for a long time.

R I O N A

Mally, Cymone, and I were exploring our options. I wanted to try something new. I never been in a relationship before but, the treatment would be good for me right now. Even if it didn't last long. I hustled wanted to feel loved for a bit.

Even though Mally was Jr's sister she wasn't biased.

" Levi is sweeter when needing to make you feel good. Jeremiah is nicer though". I really don't know.

" He's with that preppy girl anyways. Or he's experimenting his options so...Levi's the best bet."

I was going to pray on it honestly. To even do it I didn't know whether I should. It was silent and I guess we were all in our own little worlds until Demetri came in then and closed the door after himself.

" Hey Baby" Cymone said pecking his lips. I did a stank face. I don't know what she found in him. Rather what did she see in him. His hair was growing nappy and she liked that.

" Wassuh" he acknowledged everyone else in the room.

We all tuned in to the TV.

" I got to tell you something" He said finally to Cymone.

" What? you been wearing my romper?" She joked and Mally and I both laughed our butts off. He just glared until we stopped but, I still snuck my small giggles in.

" Forreal"

" Alright, what" he stayed silent for a long time. He took the remote and changed the channel.

" Young teen was rushed to the hospital ...."  a picture of Cymones brother came up.

" Wait whhhaaattt" she stood up infuriated.

" I was getting to that" tears were following and she turned around cluelessly.

" Why are we still standing here"

" They won't let u-"

" LETTTSS GOOOO"

"Baby listen" Metri was going so good staying calm. He had an anger so terrible and her yelling at him wasn't good. But, if now was the right time I would give him a pat on the back.

" YOU TALK TOO SLOW. WE NEED TO GO." He shrugged his shoulders and grabbed the keys on our way out.

The rest of the guys were in the waiting room all with there hands in their heads.

" What happened" I thought. No one got to that part yet.

Cymone had her head in Metri's chest balling out. He rubbed her belly and tried to relax her but it clearly wasn't working. She was going nuts. I mean. Why wouldn't she. That's her little brother. That's family. I wouldn't expect none the less. I prayed for him hoping he'd be okay.

I frowned at the thought of him just goofing around this morning. I didn't know him but, he came here often. He was here on the day my mothers birthday and there was a full crowd out. I just never knew that was Cymone's brother till today.

 I just never knew that was Cymone's brother till today

^^^^ Korahn ^^^^