Chapter #22 Part 2

He started packing clothes and other stuff quickly . There was maybe ten large suitcases and they all required me to sit on them to close them. He kept going in and out the house quickly filling the car up . I wonder where we are going and why are we even leaving his house .

" Princeton " , I stop him once he finally comes back . He was out of breath and sweating heavily.

" Yes, Ruby . Whatever you gotta say babes , I need it to be quick . Cause we have to get out of here . " , he says staring into my eyes.

" Why are we even leaving ?",I asked calmly.

He smiles and said " Because I want you to myself . I want it to be just you and me . Not you , me , and the boys. They don't deserve you and you don't need to be harassed . "

I had nothing to say and just shook my head . I'm ready to leave this place too . I'm also surprised because Prince is leaving his brothers for me ... I must be special .

Five minutes later ,we were walking through the door .Everyone was sleep so no one heard. 

The first thing I did after stepping out the door was breathe . Its been a long ass time without fresh air . Being outside felt so good
. I looked up at the night sky and enjoyed the sight of the stars and tall trees the seemed to reach them .

" Come on " , Prince grabs my hand and we quickly get into a expensive looking car .

He get in on the driver side and takes off . I finally get to see the house we were in . A mansion of course .

He locks the door .

" Ruby , don't try to leave . " , he commanded.

I nod my head okay . The weird thing was , I wasn't planning on trying to.

I'm ready for this new adventure.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey this is the end of # Blur . Don't Worry Book 2 is coming .

Comment your thoughts and your favorite part of the book . I would love to see them .
Also , don't forget to like .

Jaydreamsbeauty