Chapter #19

Ray brings me back downstairs and into the kitchen where everyone was still at.  I fall to the ground and cry loudly. Ray wraps my hair around his hand.

"Who wanna go next? " , he asked as he pulls my head up.

Princeton's and Roc's eyes widened. Craig just chuckled. Sick basterd .

"Yo Ray, What you do ? ", Roc gets up and makes Ray let's me go.

" Don't answer that . Come on Ruby let's go . " , he picks me up and carried me to his room. As we left , I heard Craig laughing his crazy ass off.

" She can't even handle giving head. I'm bout to have fun. ", Craig says.

Prince let's out a frustrated sigh and I bet he was tugging on his curls.

Roc lays me on his bed. 

" Sometimes Ray can go over board", he starts to take my weave out.

"Ray than pulled it lose ", I take it out with ease piece by piece ,bundle by bundle.

Roc was moving faster than me and wasn't having problems at all.

" Um one question "

"Wassup Ma", he stops and looks at me.

"How do you know how to take out weave ?"

He looked around and began taking it out again.

"When I was little I use to help my Mom take down her hair. ", he chuckles.

" She always needed help. She'll call me and be like : Santo I need your help. It's tangled again!", we both laughed.

Oh so his real name Santo . Damn that sounds sexy .

" Let hurry up tho "

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
After we got down with my hair . He let me take a shower and get dressed in some of his clothes that were way too big for me .

"Do I have to go back downstairs?" , I ask as I put my dark brown nappy ass hair in a ponytail.

"I ain't gone make you . Come here tho . " he lays down on the bed.

I walk over to him and look down at him .

"Lay with me ", he commands with him eyes closed .

I crawl on to his bed and lay down facing him.

"You shouldn't tease boys like that ", he looks at me and smiles showing off his fangs. 

"Especially , the boys that own you . ", he gave me a lustful glare.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I'll coming back . Imma leave y'all with this . 😄 peace my babies !!

Jaydreamsbeauty