Chapter #6

He lays me on the bed and walks to the bathroom that was in the room. I hear water running. I began to remember something.

FLASHBACK

I walk over to the boy that was calling me. He smiles and runs his fingers through his afro.

"Hey Mami, what's ya name? , he gently grabs my hand and pulls me a little closer. His hand was so soft.

" Ruby ", I smile back and stare into his eyes. Something about his brown eyes .

" That's cute . I'm Princeton. Do you want something to drink ? ", he asked . Then brought my hand up to his lips and kissed it. His pink lips were so soft.

" Um, yes . " , I say . I was blushing but he couldn't tell cause I chocolate as fuck .He nods and walks off .

He comes back with two red solo cups

He hands one to me.

" Thanks" , I smile and drink from the cup. He watches me drink from it. It tasted kind of strange . Maybe they mixed liquors.

He then smiles.

" You wanna dance? " , he asked. I simply nodded yes.
He grabs my hand and leads me to the living room or dance floor. We pushed though a wave of people till we got near the middle.
As soon as we got there' Grind of me' started playing.
( Y'all know Prince grind game A1 , check YouTube)

He got behind me and we danced. I grinds against his . Let call it 'El Chapo' . And he grinded back. It started to get heated. So , I turn facing him . As soon as I did. He smashes his lips against mine. I don't kiss back at first , second later I did. And we was going in! My hands went straight to his afro . He had one hand cuffing my 'Cake' and the other around my waist.

Two Minutes later I started to get dizzy. I pull away.

" You okay? ", He smiles.

" I'm a bit dizzy " , I start to fade in and out.

" Be mine. Be my slave. Agree that you won't leave" , he whispers in my eyes.

I didn't fully understand what he said so I replied.

" yeah yeah ", words were slurred as I felt weak.

Everything becomes a blur. Then I black out.

FLASHBACK OVER

Princeton walks back in the room. I jump off the bed.

" You drugged me and made me agree to be your slave! Half nigga, take me home! I don't even know why let you touch me! Fucking sick bastard! Take me home! " I yell.

" I can't " , he says.

" Bitch you got me fucked up. Where am I at!"

" You live in Arkansas. I brought you to Florida " , he responds.

How long was I out? I head for the door. He grabs me and drags me to the bed.

" You not leaving me! Like where you gonna go?!?!? You can't walk back to Arkansas! You agreed to be mines!My Slave. I was nice at first . Now it looks like I gotta train you. " He yells and he holds me down.

Fuck Ruby , How you going to get out of this?