Chapter #13

" Umm , I'm coming back", I said getting up from the bed and heading to the door.

BANG BANG!

" Half nigga, I coming!", I yell then walk out his room. Before I could even look at Prince , he roughly grabs my wrist and pulls me to his room .

     When we get to his room, he throws me on the bed and start to pace back and forth around the room. I sit up and just watch him. He pulls on his curls. A sign of anger or nervousness.

" Ruby, you are mine. I went several nights without sleep to find you. I want you to myself . ", he rants. Then walks over to me.

" I knew you was playing with me. Hugging all on Roc and Prod.... You not slick, ma. ", he grabs my chin gently and tilt it up to look at him.

" Go take ya bath and get dressed. You staying with me , in this room , all day. And I dare ya ass to leave.", I nod yes and he leaves the room.

   So I can't even play with him no more..... Welp , so much for a nigga trying to have fun. I go into the bathroom and start my bath water.
Staying with him all day must be a punishment. I wonder what we gone do....

     I'm surprised that I'm  cool with this. Any other chick would have been losing their mind, trying to find a way to get out. To be honest, I don't got to do much here. Don't got to worry about school, bills, and jobs.

      I take my bath ,brush my teeth , and put on the clothes Prince left me. Which were some blue high knee socks, black shorts, and a matching blue crop top . I put my weave into a ponytail and leave the restroom.

"Princeeeeee", I call.

In 3....2....1

He comes bursting into the room.

" What happened?! Are you okay?! What's Wrong?!", he questions. Worry all over his face. I just lay back on his bed.

"Nothing, I was calling you because I was done. ", he lays beside me.

" Don't fucking scare me like that , ma. I thought Roc was in here", he chuckles and gets on top of me.

"Nope, not today. Get off !", I start wiggling to get free. He smiles and shakes his head .

    He pins my hands above my hand and stares me deeply into my eyes. His curls leaned forward , while his plump pink lips parted. He adjusted himself between my legs , still staring deeply into my eyes. Then his eyes traveled to my lips , down to my breast , then back up to my lips. Slowly leaning in. He then kissed me. Softly with so much passion. I kiss back as his grip on my hands loosens. I wrap my hands around his neck and pull him closer. Deepening the kiss as we speed up the pace. Our tongues wrestling . He starts grinding against my diamond. I could feel him getting hard and me getting wet. I wrap my legs around his waist. He starts to kiss on my neck .

       His lips are so soft and warm. Moments later, he removes my shirt and bra. Then attacks my neck again.

" Ahh Prince", my soft moans were like music to his ears. His starts to leave love marks.

Then stops.

" Just to prove your mine, I lefted marks"