Chapter #11

I woke up in Princeton's red velvet colored bed. He had his arms wrapped around me and his face was on my chest. The morning light shined through the window and hit directly on his face. A certain glow came from it as he slept like a new born baby. Some of his wild curls covered his face. His soft pink lips were slightly parted as he lowly snored. So handsome......

Pause

       This is the same half nigga that drugged and kidnapped me. Then made me a slave for three other people. I ain't getting out of here anytime soon. I can't go home, its too far. I'm fucked and really can't do nothing about it. So , I guess I'm just going to deal with it.

    I move Prince's arms from around me and laid his head on a pillow. Gently. Once I got out the bed , I realized what I had on. A big T-shirt with the words  'Misfit ' on it . I still had my underwear and bra on , so I know he didn't rape me.

I leave the room and go to the kitchen. Then I see Prodigy cooking.

" Whatcha cooking", I asked . He jumps .

"Jesus, Ruby . Don't do that. " , he says as he turns and looks at me .

He just had on sweats and no shirt. He was built! I look down. Dick print...... Oh god....

He turns back around , smiling.

" I'm making chicken and waffles . You want some ?" , he asked.

" Yes please"

He fixed two plates and put them on the table. With a side of grape kool-aid. Thanks Prodigy for finishing the stereo type.

I sit at the table and thank him.

" No problem, Princess. ", he starts eating.

"Princess?" , I question.

I start to eat the chicken. Its was so damn good. I didn't even need hot sauce. Like nigga, you can cook!

" Yeah, Princess. You just seem like one. Therefore, you are royalty to me. " he says.

I just blink . Speechless.

" I guess you can say that I'm the nicest of the boys. Also the most sane one..." , he continued.

True . I giggle .

" You can always come to me. I'll never force you to do something you don't wanna do, Princess. And I don't believe in hitting girls. I look down on that shit. " he finishes.

" Okay, Prodigy. I never would have thought that . " , I smile at him then take a sip on my drink.

Okay so my super safe zone is Prodigy.  Stay away from Roc's crazy ass. Princeton crazy as fuck too, but he nice ... at times. Now I got to figure out Ray Ray. #Mr.Trip over air . Hungry ass...

We finish eating and just talk about me. He just wanted to know about me.....

" I smell Chicken and waffles nigga! " , I hear Ray run down stairs.

THUD

And falls.

Moments later , he limps into the kitchen. Me and Prodigy die laughing.

" Ain't shit funny", he says as he starts to fix himself a plate.  The laughing dies down as he sits at the tables.

" Wassup, Red", he says to me.

" Seems like everybody got a nickname for me", I chuckle.

" Well, now you know who calling you", Ray starts driving in the waffles like it was good pussy.  I shake my head. This nigga.

Then I hear more footsteps come down stairs.

" Where's the hell is Ruby at!?", Prince yells as he comes into the kitchen.

Time to be a hoe.

I move closer to Prodigy ....