Chapter #7

" Stop fucking moving ! ", he holds both of my hands with one hand and pulls my dress up.

" Fuck you Princeton! Let me go! Stop touching me!" , I yell. He moves his hand under my bra and twist my nipple. Hard. I yelp in pain.

" Shut up and Stop moving!" , he commands.
I do as he says and hold in my crys   because he was still twisting my nipple.

" You my slave , I do as I please with you!", he twist harder.
I scream in pain and began to cry.

" Don't you ever tell me what to do again and don't think you leaving . Baby , this place is locked down! " , he twist hard again.
Tears were rolling down my cheek.

" You do as I say and the only words I should hear is 'Yes Papi' . Do you understand Ruby!? " , he asked.

Out of pain and fear , I nod yes. He twist my nipple again.

" What was that!?" , he questions.

" Yes...Papi " , I respond weakly .

He smiles and lets go of me. Then gets off the bed . I sit up, wipe my tears away, and just stare at him. I got to leave this place.

" Good girl, take your clothes off and get in the bathtub. Your clothes and cleaning products are on the counter. We you finish come down stairs so you can eat something. Then we can have some fun. ", he winks at me, then leaves the room.

Fucking sick bastard! I got to get out to here. I just don't know how. I go into the bathroom and strip from my clothes . Then got into the bubble bath. My nipples hurts.

I wash and get out the tub. Then brushed my teeth, put my weave into a bun, and got dressed.

" He has me dressing like a slut", I mumble.
I had on blue high waist short shorts, white crop top, and white high knee socks.

I walk down the stairs , discovering that the house was huge as hell and walk straight into the kitchen.

It smells so good in here. He must can cook. He was facing the stove .

" Come here ,ma ", he commands. Shit! How he hear me .
I walk over to him. He was making tacos.

This half nigga .

" Yes" , I say with an attitude. He stops and sternly looks at me.

" You want another punishment? " , he asked .
Damn it .

" No papi" , my sport rolled her eyes.

" Good girl, how many tacos you want?" , he says continuing to fix the tacos.

" Three with a side of ' Take me the fuck home' .", I respond with an attitude.

He sighs and fixed my plate and his and sat them at the table. I watch as he does so. Making sure he ain't put no drugs in it this time. After he's done , he comes and stands in front of me. With an angry look.

I stare him right into his eyes. Mean mugging the shit out of him.
Suddenly, he wraps his hand around my neck and starts to go inside my panties.

" This is your punishment, for having that smart mouth " , He rams two fingers inside of me. His grip on my neck got tighter. He was hold me still.

" Pl-ease st-Stop. It h-hurts. I'm still a v-virgin", I yell. Gasping for air at the same time.

" More fun for me"
He starts pumping in and out of me with his fingers. Fast and hard. The pain slowly started to disappear and the pleasure came in.

"Ahh " , I moan and held on to him.

" What's my name!" , he asked .

" Ahh fuckk um Jacob !" , I moan louder.

"Wrong , try again "
He move his fingers in circle still pumping them in and out. My body twitched with pleasure.

" Mmmm Princeton!" , I moan.

" Wrong again"

He rams his fingers in and out slow and hard.

" Oh god." , I whimper.

" What's my fucking name !" He growls.

Then goes In and out fast and hard.

" Papi !! Ahhh fuck Papi", I scream as I was about to cum.

My legs grew weak . Just when I was about to cum.....

He pulls out.

" Good girl" he smirks.