Chapter # 3

He stands up and looks down at me. Still smiling. I got a better look at him. Light skin, maybe black and Mexican. Tall and skinny but buff. He face.... Was like a work from god. From his eyes, to his pink lips, all the way to his faint mustache. He then the way he runs his fingers through his wild and messy curly afro was oddly sexy on him.

" Oh so you starting to remember. Stand up" , he commands.
I just look at him.

" No nigga  " , I say . I'm going to just sit here . Who he think he is
? kidnapping ass .

He laughs. What the fuck is so fucking funny to him.

" That wasn't a question and if you don't want to see the gates of heaven early, I advise you to do I say " , he holds his hand out to help me up.

Pause.

I'm too young to die. Welp. I grabbed his hand lightly and he helps me up. Then he pulls me closer. My body on his and I could feel a sudden heat and he smelled so .... Good. I push away.

" Don't do that!", I yell at him.

" I might know your name,but I don't remember you! Fucking rapist, threatened to kill me and-" I remember something.

FLASHBACK

I was in the mirror fixing my black and faint red weave into a messy bun. Staring at my chocolate skin, I start to apply black and red makeup to match my black fitted dress and red heels. I stood there for awhile and admired my curves.
( I might sound perfect , but baby I'm far from it )

Then Shay walks in. She was wearing bleached blue skinny jeans and a royal blue wedges and shirt.

" You ready?", she asked.

" Hell yeah , let's get drunkkkkkk!", I wasn't into parting as a child. I didn't really like people. Females are bitches . Males can't be trusted. But now that I'm 22 , I love it. The Boys are grown and fine. I can drink . People are there to have a good time and I will do the same.

She laughed and we left to got to the party. The whole ride we listened to Beyonce and Nicki. I was Beyonce and Shay was Nicki. We practice our lap dances on the the sits. Getting ready to make a nigga hard.

We parked next to the mansion that was blasting the latest music and blinding us with muli-colored lights. As soon as we step in Shay went left quickly and was gone.

" This Nigga, she know there could rapist and and killers at this party and she just gone leave me", I mumble to myself and roll my eyes.

I said hey to a few people I knew and wondered off to the kitchen for a drink. Then I saw this boy. He was fine as hell. I just stared like a freaking weirdo .He ran he fingers through his messy curly afro, and spotted my staring. I quickly turn around . Shit Ruby!

" Aye Mami,in the red and black. Come here let me hollar at you." His yells over at me.

Ohhh shit

FLASHBACK OVER

" I met you that the party.... " , I said.