Chapter #12

Prodigy puts his arm around me and pulls me closer.

" She with me bro, chill. ", he says . Princeton mean mugs him and starts to fix him something to eat.

" Ight" , Princeton says.

Ray looks back and forth at Prince and Prodigy.

" Ooohhh , Its getting shady !", Ray comments.

This nigga .....

" Shut up Ray!", everybody say . He makes a pouting face then starts laughing . Silly ass .

Moments later , Prince sits at the table and stares at me and Prodigy. Who was texting on his phone, arm still around me, holding me close. He puts his phone down and looks at me .

"You wanna come to my room, Princess?", he asked.

Princeton starts to choke on his food. Ray pats him on the back.

"Princess?!", he questions.

" Yes Princess" , Prodigy replies. I nod yes and we leave the kitchen with Princeton giving Prodigy a death glare.
Yo, Roc jealous of Princeton and Princeton jealous of Prodigy. I'm bout to make a game out of this shit.

We walk up to his room and go in.

" Wow", he had Micheal Jackson music playing. With posters of Micheal and Chris Brown on the walls. I saw a few Pictures of the boys and him up there to .  He lays on his bed. They were the best mother f-ing sheets , I ever seen. They were red Galaxy sheets. I dive face down into his bed right next to him.

" You got the best room everrrrrrrrrr!", I scream into the sheets. He chuckles.

" You think my room is cool , you should see Ray's ", he says. I lay on his chest ( Remember he is shirtless) . He wraps his arms around me .

" How long have y'all knew each other? Tell me about you guys. Seem like everybody got problems..... Wassup?", I ask him. He shifts and exhales hard.

" We knew each other since birth. Our moms were best friends. We went to the same schools. One fight, we all fight. We been through hell together. Them my best friends and we all got problems. Roc got anger problems. One day Princeton stole his girl. He loved that chick and Prince just said hey and she was all over him. Roc got mad jealous. They bros and all but.... Roc jealous as fuck of Prince. Princeton got a bit of a stalker or over obsessed problem. Dude saw you on instagram . Did background checks. Found out ya full name and where you lived. Them made a whole plan on how to kidnap you", he says .

My body shivers and worry spreads on my face. He did all that shit.... All his fine ass had to do was slide in my Dm's .

He continues .
" Ray a real cool dude. Goofy as fuck . Just don't make him mad . He'll do some real dark shit . Like , cut you up and burn ya ass in the forest , the put ya ashes in a cake, and give it to ya Moms. ", he shakes his head.

Somebody remind me not to fuck with Ray. Prodigy continues.

" Now with me, I'm kinda like Ray . Not the dark part tho. Laid back and caring. Smart and I love music.... and dan-", I cut him off.

" What's ya problem tho?"
He takes a long pause and breathes in and out deeply
" Two personalities.......", he says.

What?

BANG BANG !!

"Prod, I need Ruby.", Princeton says from behind the door.