Chapter #22

I've been in the room all day . Afraid to leave it without him here . The other boys came and knocked on the door a few times and I yelled at them to leave me alone . I don't want to see them again . Through out the day I got hungry and snacked on the chips stash Prince has in his closet. I watched a marathon of some popular T.V. show to pass the time . Day turned into evening and evening turned into night .

" This half Nigga been gone alllll fucking dayyyy " , I say while stretching out.

I miss him . Even though I shouldn't, I do . I meant what I said earlier but then again , I don't .

It was 11:04 P.M. and he walks through the door, finally .

" Princeton what the hell ! You've been gone all fucking day! Anything could have went down , Asshole !!!" , I get up and roughly push him.

" I was busy Ma and don't be pushing on me ." , he replies calmly and looks me in the eyes .

I look up at his hair . In the front was a grey patch of hair . ( Got to do this one first y'all)

" Did you dye your hair grey ? " , I question him while running my finger through it . I was a bit shocked .

He smiles at me and nodded yes . I stared at his hair for the longest and looked back at him .

" Oooo Papi , look at you looking sexy ." , I playful say and laugh.
He does the same and stops quickly . His normally joyful facial expression turned into a serious almost scary one .

" Um , what's wrong with you ? What happened that fast ?" , I tilt my head to the side and look at him with a worried face .

He does nothing but stare deeply into my eyes . Why is he acting this way ?

Then his soft pink lips part and say " We're leaving this place tonight ."

"What ?!?"

" We're leaving this place tonight , Ruby ." he repeats .

Damn, two surprises in less than ten minutes .
~~~~~~~~~~~

It's short I know my babies . Part 2 later tonight .