Chapter #5

The door opened and he walks in.

" I know you in here." He says. I stand still and slowed my breathing. I hear him step closer to the closet. Oh shit!

" Come out!"
Fuck! I step out from behind the clothes. Just to see him leaning against the door , Looked at me. Anger. I shake with fear.

" Come here . ", he softly commands.

I hesitate then walk over to him. He has a evil smirk on his face.

" Didn't I tell you , that you don't want me to come find you?", he asked. I just stand there.

" Answer me . " he calmly says. I quickly nod yes. I'm afraid.

" Don't move and keep your mouth close while I punish you", He says.

Pause.
Punish!?

He licks his lips and stares deeply into my eyes. I felt as if I was in a trance.

" Spread your legs ", He commands.

I shake my head no. He roughly opens then and lifts one on a stand in the closet. I start to close them but he shakes his head no.

" Don't say a word. ", he starts to rub my diamond slowly from the outside of my panties . I gasp and try move. But he uses other hand and holds me still.

As much as I wanted him to stop, I wanted him to keep going. I wanted him to go faster.... Deeper .

He starts to move faster. I could feel my diamond getting wet. My legs getting weak , and I heat at the bottom of my stomach. I laid my head on his shoulder. A moan slips.

" Don't make a sound", he warns again. But I could help it. I could feel him smiling.
I wrap my arms around his neck to keep balance. How wrong it was, but how right it felt. His body on mine. His hands where they are.  His soft fingers rubbing my diamond.

He moves my panties to the side and start rubbing faster.

" You're so wet", He puts his head in my neck and starts to kiss and suck.
My breathing became heavier. Several moans came out.

" Mmm Papi, faster" I moan. He stopped . Looked me deeply in my eyes .

"The things I will do to you...", and started again.

He bit and suck hard on my neck and I know that left a mark. I start to ride his fingers while pulling on his curly hair.

Several minutes pasted. My moans filled the room.

" Ahhh Prince! " , I came and fell into his arms. He smiled and licks his fingers.

" You taste good . Looks like you enjoyed ya self . Wasn't much of a punishment. Huh Mami ?" He asked as he picks me up and carries me back to his room.