Chapter # 18

" I think I should go first " , Roc lends back in the chair and puts both of his hands above his head.

" That ain't happening bro", Prince puts him back down.

" How bout me ? ", Criag chuckles.

The boys all look at him .

" Fuck no nigga." , they said in unison.

" Y'all dumb . I'll go first .", Ray grabs my wrist and basically brags me to his room. While the others were yelling ,telling him to come back.

" How bout I just .. You know leave and we can pretend something happened. ", I slowly back away as he locks the door.

" Come here Red" , he calmly commands.

I slowly inch my way to him. Staring directly into his eyes.

" I know you a virgin. And I'm not gone take that from you. ", he grabs my hand and rubs the top of it. He hands were kinda rough. Nigga need lotion in his life.

" Suck my dick", he said bluntly. My eyes widen in surprise.

"Ahhhhh . I think the fuck not, you trick ass bitch.", I slap him and head for the window on the other side of the room. My ass finna jump.

" Shit!", I yell. Right before I got to the door Ray grabbed me by my weave and pulled me back. I was being bragged to the front part of the bed.

" Ow Ray . Stop that hurts! It's not even my hair!", I kick and scream as I felt the weave getting pulled out.

He let's go and hand cuffs me to the front of the bed . Tears start to run down my face . I didn't look up at him either.

" I thought you were the nice one. The one I could trust. "

" I was until you slapped me and called me a bitch Red." He chuckles as he unzips his pants. I watch them and his boxers fall to the floor.

I look at his dick and back at him. Fuck no.

" Ray ple-" , He tilts my head up by my hair and puts his throbbing dick in my mouth. Too much for my mouth to handle.

" Suck and don't you think about biting me ", He pushes it further.

I look at him . Tears running down my face as I began to suck his dick . It was warm and hard and he pumped in and out of my mouth.

" Ahhh fuck Red. ", He grips my hair hard and shoves it down my throat. I couldn't handle it . I started choking.

I struggle with the handcuffs.

He threw his head back fucking my mouth harder and faster.

I could taste the pre cum as his dick hit the back of my throat several times.

" ah . ah . ah. Fuck. ", he goes faster.

" Shitt", He came .

It was warm and salty. He pulls his dick out and and rubs it on my face.

"mmmm . You got a good mouth. It felt just like pussy". He let's my hair go.

I spit he cum at him. " Fuck you"