Chapter #4

" Sí", he says pulling me closer again. I try and push away, but this time he roughly pushes me on the bed and gets on top of me. I quickly cross my legs , cover my boobs with my hands, suck in my lips and turn my head to the side.

" I can't wait till you remember everything." He whispers in my ear seductively .

" When you know everything, you'll understand that I can do as I please with you ", He kissed my neck softly.  His lips were warm and soft. I twitch a little.

" Look at me." He commands. I keep my head turned to the side.

" Ruby, Look at me." His words became a growl. So, I slowly turn my head and face him.

" Get off of me! ", I yell and try to push him.
He chuckles.

" You have no power over me." He kisses my neck again.
"But it's cute how you try " he roughly opens my legs . I start wiggling and tried to push him off. But I realized either he was too heavy or I was too weak.

He pins my hands over my head.

" Get off ! Get off ! Get off!" My words became a chant. Til I kneed him in the balls.

" Fuck!", he growls and rolls off of me holding his balls. I take off running. I open the door and exit his room.
There was two long hallways. Left or right , Ruby.  Left.... Or right ???
Left. I run down to the room in the middle and go in.

Its a really girly looking bedroom. Pink and flower everywhere. Big but to girly for me.

Pause , why the fuck am talking about the room. I need to hide. I start to hear footsteps , so I went in the closet and hide behind a bunch of clothes. If I was really thinking, I should have went through the front door and would have been on my way home. Come on Ruby, You smarter than this.

"Ruby , Where ya ass at! Imma count to ten and if you not in front of me, imma do something bad to ya! Don't make me come and find you ", He yells and all you can hear in anger on his voice.

Lowkey, that was sexy. His accent all heavy.
I shake my head . Why Ruby!

He starts.

1
I shriver.
2
3
I began to get nervous.
4
5
6
7
My hands began to shake.
8
9
"This your last time to come! Ruby baby, I'm telling you , you don't want me to find you" , He growls.
10
Nothing but silence. Then I hear a loud sigh.

"Okay Mami, play the hard way", His heavy foots steps matched up and down the hallways. He opens doors and slams it close after find out I'm not in it.

He gets closer and closer to the room I'm in. I back up against the wall and clover my mouth. Trying to stop shaking . Failed

BANG
That was the room next to this one. Oh shit...