Chapter eleven

Me: HELLO! And welcome back to-
Everyone: Nalu: Alone But Not Forgotten
Mira: poor Lucy
Natsu: aye....
Me: DON'T PANIC!
Mira: Nalu?
Me: you'll have to see ;)
Mira: NALU!
Me: let's start!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Lucy p.o.v

I awoke the next morning and looked out the window. This place isn't overly populated but a few people are walking around. I see Tsuki leading a group....wait a minute! There's a girl with scarlet hair. A boy with raven hair. A blue, flying cat. And a boy with pink (Natsu: SALMON!) hair. My heart skips a beat. What are they doing here?

Excitedly I get dressed into the oversized blue jumper Melody gave me and a blue skirt. I run down the stairs, ignoring the complaints from Shōwakusei and run out. I sprint down the stairs and am about to crash into them when I remember...they've forgotten me...

I slowly turn around and begin to walk away, a tear in my eye.
"LUSHEEEEEE!" A high pitched voice yells and I'm pushed to the floor. I manage to stand up.
"H-Happy!?" I exclaim. I hug him back tight.
"LUCY!" Erza and Gray yell as they both attack me with hugs.
"You-You remember..." I say, tears falling down my face.
"It took us a while.." Gray says. Erza forces my head on her chest a little too roughly.
"We're glad you're ok." She says. I notice Natsu, standing awkwardly to the side.

Natsu p.o.v

This was her. I watched as everyone reunited with her. I felt like I should join. I want to. But...

"Thank you for your help"
"Huh?" Happy and I look up to see a blond girl standing there, smiling. Who was she?

We were later treated to food. This Lucy person is great! I should do this more often!

Screw this. I run over to her and hold her tight. My heart races. I blush. I know I was close to her. I just...feel it. I lay my head on her shoulder and close my eyes. I know I missed her.
"Do you remember me Natsu?" She asks in a quiet tone.
"Sort of." I respond. "I remember some memories with you, but that's about it." I hug her tighter, my body not wanting to let her go.
"Natsu has been remembering you in fragments." Ice princess explains.
"I'm ho-" Erza starts.
"LUCY HEARTFILIA!" A loud voice booms, interrupting mine and Lucy's hug.
"Oh brother..." Lucy says, clearly annoyed.
"HOW DARE YOU INTERRUPT ME!" Erza yells angrily but is ignored.
"GET IN THERE NOW YOUNG LADY! A man with a big, bushy beard yells.
"This is Shōwakusei, my new teacher." Lucy explains. Lucy follows Shōwakusei, and we all follow her.

We were allowed to watch Luce's training. Where did I get this nickname from? Erza, Gray and Happy wanted to explore the place, so Tsuki took them on a tour.
"STUPID WOMAN!" Shōwakusei yells. Making me angry. How dare he insult her. He continued throwing insults at her, making tears fall from her eyes, until I lost it. I stand up, my fists aflame.
"Don't you ever insult Luce again." I say angrily. Lucy looks at me in shock.
"And what are you going to do?" He asks, mocking me.
"FORE DRAGON IRON FIST!" I yell and punch him. He falls back and crashes into the wall. "Don't ever hurt Luce."
"Natsu..." I hear Luce say quietly behind me. I walk over to her, bend down and pull her close. I place a hand on the back of her head and rub her back as she softly cries in my chest.

Happy and I are arguing about how strong I am.
"I'm sorry..." Lucy says. I growl lowly at Happy before hearing her. "I'm so sorry..." she cries softly. I watch, confused, as a tear falls and lands on her guild mark. "All of this...everything...it's my fault! I don't wanna leave. I wanna stay with you guys." She looks at us and I see tears freely falling down her face. "Cause I love being in Fairytail!"
"Hey what's wrong?" I ask worriedly. "You're crying! Why are you upset?"
"You can tell us." Happy says.
"You're one of us, you don't have to leave." I say, hoping it will cheer her up.
"Come on, lets go back to the guild." Happy says.
"Yeah ok." I say as I rub the back of my head. "I guess we oughta." I kneel down. "Come on, time to get up, lets go Lucy." I lift her on to my back.
"Don't be so rough with her!" Happy says. "Remember, girls are delicate. I stand up and lucy cries harder. "Aww look what you did! You made the poor girl cry again!"
"I was just trying to help!" I complain.

I get a headache but ignore it.
"Natsu look out!" Lucy exclaims. I look behind me and push her out of the way just before a beam of golden light hit me in the back.

Lucy p.o.v

Oh no. What's wrong with this guy!? Natsu is sent flying into a wall. He shakily gets back up.
"You dare to challenge me boy?" Shōwakusei says.
"You hurt Lucy...." Natsu says. "And that is unforgiveable." Another gold beam hits Natsu. And another. And another. I feel rage building up inside me. Natsu falls on the floor one last time and doesn't get up.
"AAAAAAAAAH! I scream and am surrounded by golden light. My body is transformed.

(Me: not miiiiine! Just pretend the hair is in the style of Lucy's

(Me: not miiiiine! Just pretend the hair is in the style of Lucy's...the one with the side ponytail that is...)

"Hurt him again." I say in a deep voice. "And it'll be the last thing you ever do."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Mira: NALUNALUNALUNALUNALUNALUNALUNALU!!!!
Me: do you know how long it took to make this chapter? Not because of the writing...but because I spent so much time going back and forth between apps, making sure I got the lines right!
Natsu: Nalu is very special
Lucy: O////O
Me and Mira: EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Me: anyway, everyone say bye!
Everyone: byieeeeee!