Chapter one

Me: hellooo and welcome back to-
Everyone: NALU: ALONE BUT NOT FORGOTTEN!
Mira: LETS START LETS START!
Lucy: SHE DIDN'Y EVEN SAY WHO'S HERE!
Natsu: I don't think Mira cares Luce...
Mira: SHUT UP SO WE CAN START!
Me: YES MIRA-SAN! Let's start!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Lucy p.o.v

Today's the day. Today's the day when I will FINALLY tell him how I feel. I excitedly get up out of bed and change into my usual set of clothes. I grab my keys and half run out of the door. Only to run back in to brush my hair.

I skip along the path. I'm so happy!
"LUSHEE!" A voice yells behind me. I spin round just in time to catch a blue flying ca-exceed.
"Gah!" We both scream as we fall to the floor.
"Nice to see you too Happy." I greet the exceed.
"Hi!" He says cheerfully.
"There you are Happy." Natsu's voice says. I look up and see the pink haired idiot running to us. "Hi Luce!"
"Hi!" I say. Happy flies off me and Natsu helps me up.
"Let's go on a job!" Natsu cheers. He grabs my hand, making me blush, and drags me to the guild.

"FLAME BRAIN! GET OVR HERE!" A naked Gray yells.
"WHAT DO YOU WANT ICE PRINCESS!" Natsu yells back.
"JUST GET OVER HERE!" Gray yells. Natsu walks over and starts fighting Gray. Typical.
"Lushee! I'm hungwy!" Happy complains.
"Let's get you some fish then." I reply.
"Yay!" Happy cheers and we walk over to Mira's bar.

"What can I get you two?" Mira asks with a smile on her face.
"Fish! Fish!" Happy cheers.
"Coming right up!" Mira says gets a fish for Happy. She also brings me a strawberry milkshake. Happy takes the fish and flies off happily. Mira then goes to serve some other people.

I sat at my usual spot at Mira's bar. Drinking my strawberry milkshake when the guild doors burst open. I look round and see a blue eyed, white haired girl.
"L-Lisanna?" Mira says shocked.
"I'm back minna!" The girl yells. Everyone apart form me, Wendy, Gajeel, Juvia, Carla and lily run to the girl.
"LISANNA'S BACK!" Natsu yells.

The guild threw a massive party to celebrate Lisanna's return.
"You're Lucy, right?" Lisanna asks me.
"Yes, that's me." I reply smiling.
"Natsu has told me lots about you." She says, making me blush. "I hope we can be good friends!"
"Me too!" I reply.

Lisanna and I became really good friends.
"Lis! Let's go on a job!" Natsu says.
"But Natsu. I thought you and I were going on a job." I say.
"Sorry Luce. We'll go on one tomorrow, alright?" He says.
"Fine." I say. Now I can't tell him...
"Come on Lis!" Natsu cheers dragging Lisanna away from me. Lisanna shoots me an apologetic look before looking away.

I walk home a few minutes later. Everyone was so into the party that there was really no one to talk to...and it was lonely. I walk by the river.
"Careful miss Lucy!" The boatman yells.
"I will!" I yell back. I reach my house and walk in. I half expect to see a pink haired idiot and his cat laying in my bed...but then I remember, he's not here...

Natsu p.o.v

I'm so happy Lis is back. I haven't seen her in two years.
"NATSU LOOK OUT!" Lis yells. I jump out of the way just in time before a giant tentacle-thing hit the ground. We're supposed to defeat this monster...but it's harder than it seems.
"FIRE DRAGON ROAR! I yell. My attack hits the monster and it falls back.
"TAKE OVER CAT!" Lisanna yells turning into her cat form. She starts clawing at the monster.
"FIRE DRAGON IRON FIST!" I yell.
"MAX SPEEEEEEEEED!" Happy yells, crashing into the monster. We continue throwing attacks at it until it doesn't ry to get up.

"That was fun." Lis says on the train.
"Bleeeeeh...." I say, nearly throwing up.
"Natsu!" Lis exclaims. "Lay your head on my lap." I do as she says. It doesn't do much to help... Lucy's lap seemed more comforting...and it helped more...GAH! Why am I thinking about Luce right now!? Oh well. When we get back I'll see if Luce can make me some food, I'm starving.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Lucy: NO! I WILL NOT MAKE YOU FOOD!
Natsu: whyyyyy?
Lucy: BECAUSE YOU DITCHED ME!
Natsu: sorry?
Lucy: GRRR....
Mira: NUU! DON'T FIGHT!
Me: NOT THE OTP!
Nalu: WE'RE NOT FIGHTING!
Me and Mira: YOU ARE!
Me: anyway...
Natsu: hoped you liked the first chapter! *grins*
Me: everyone say bye.
Everyone: Byieeeee