Chapter two

Me: helloooo and welcome back to-
Everyone: NALU: ALONE BUT NOT FORGOTTEN!
Lucy: I still can't believe you ditched me.
Natsu: sorry! Please don't hate me!
Mira: yeah! Don't hate him! Author made him do it!
Me: hey!
Mira: it's true though...
Me: yeah...anyway let's start!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Natsu p.o.v

Happy and I climb in through Luce's window. I the step into the room. Luce is already asleep on her bed.
"Natsu! I'm hungry!" Happy complains.
"SHH!" I shush him. "Lucy's asleep." Happy covers his mouth. Lucy groans and turns over. We walk over to her in concern. She's sweating.
"No....don't....leave..." She says.
"She's having a nightmare." Happy states. I put my hand on her arm.
"It's alright Luce. I'm not going anywhere." I comfort her.
"How...do I know?" She says again.
"Because...* **** ***." I say. I kiss her head and she calms down. I look at Happy who has his eyebrows raised.
"You loooooove her!" He says.
"Shut up!" I loudly whisper.

Lucy p.o.v
In her dream

"Natsu...no....don't...leave..." I beg Natsu. He turns around to look at me.
"It's alright Luce. I'm not going anywhere." He says grinning.
"How...do I know?" I ask. A tear falling.
"Because...* **** ***." He says. He kisses my head and the dream fades.

"Shut up!" I hear Natsu loudly whisper. I open my eyes and see Natsu glaring at Happy. I sit up, catching their attention.
"Lushee! Natsu's scary!" Happy says hiding behind me.
"Am not!" Natsu protests.
"Are too!" Happy says.
"Guys!" I half yell. "Shut up." I pull my Erza face and they both look frightened.
"Sorry Lushee/Luce!" They loudly apologise.
"Now, I guess you want food." I say standing up. They both nod their heads eagerly. They really are idiots aren't they.

Three days has passed since Lisanna returned and the guild is still celebrating. Natsu's been spending a lot of time with Lisanna, but they haven't seen each other in two years, they have a lot of catching up to do. Still...it hurt...

Natsu walks up to me.
"Hey Luce." He says.
"Hi Natsu!" I say smiling.
"We need to talk." He says seriously. Seriously? What's up with him?
"O-Ok." I say getting nervous.
"We need you off the team for a while. Just until we've spent some time with Lisanna. Then you'll come back on." He says. Tears form in my eyes. So I was just a replacement...
"So....I was just a replacement for Lisanna then, huh?" I say looking down.
"That's not what I said Luce." He says, sounding worried.
"But it's true, isn't it!?" I say, raising my voice. "I was nothing to you!" I look at Erza, Gray and Wendy. "And you all agreed to this!?" They look down.
"Luce, please..." Natsu says, upset.
"Don't. Call me Luce." I say angrily. "I thought we were a family. I guess I thought wrong." I run out of the guild, crying. No one chased after me.

Natsu p.o.v

I was upset that I hurt Luce. But she'll come around soon. I walk over to Lisanna.
"Hey Lis." I say, faking a grin.
"Hi Natsu!" She says smiling.
"Do you want to join the team?" I ask.
"Sure, but aren't there too many members if I join?" She asks.
"No...we got Lucy off the team." I say. Lisanna widens her eyes.
"So that's why she ran out." She says. "I don't want to join anymore. I won't make Lucy feel like a replacement. I don't want her to hate me. You always said that you cared for your friends, but here you are kicking one out of the team for me." I widen my eyes. She's right...
"What have I done?" I ask myself.
"You've made your best friend hate you, that's what." Lisanna says and walks off.

Lucy p.o.v

Why would he say that? I thought we were partners! I guess not. I was just Lisanna's replacement. No Lucy, you're overreacting. He said it was just temporary. I'll go home, cool off and apologise tomorrow. I just hope he isn't too mad at me...

Lisanna p.o.v

I couldn't believe Natsu! I want to join the team but not at the expense of Lucy leaving. I really like her (me: not like like like | Natsu: what? | Lucy: she means as more than a friend Baka) and I don't want her to hate me. I want us to be friends. I even want her and Natsu to get together. Yes....I've turned into a Mira....oh dear...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Me: and done
Mira: NUUUU! NALUUUUU! 😭
Me: there there.
Lucy: I hate you.
Natsu: I love you.
Me: I hate that I love you.
Mira: don't want to but I can't put nobody else above you.
Lucy: I hate you
Natsu: I love you
Me: I hate that I want you
Mira: you want her you need her and I'll never be her
Everyone: YAY *laughing*
Me: anyway...everyone say bye.
Everyone: Byieeeee