"And they left you here? You're too young."

"No!" Kate defends, "I'm almost 10 years old! Mom is pulling me out of day care next year."

"Can't wait." I mutter, under my breath. "Did they just leave?" She turns to look at me this time.

"Yeah, like 5 minutes ago." She answers, then goes back to the TV.

Good. I had time to shower and change and be out of here before they got back and avoid being yelled at by my mother. I run up the stairs and jump in the shower quickly cleaning and only taking a couple minutes. There wasn't much choice of what to wear. I only had one or two good pairs of shorts and today was the day to wear them. They were dark and I matched it with a baggy blue and black t-shirt. I grabbed a flat hat from dresser to hide my still drying hair. I said bye to my sister and was out the door in less than 10 minutes.

I carefully got back to Reid's in his beautiful car without killing the car or myself. I was pretty impressed, I had to admit.

As I walked in, I was surprised to see that Reid was up and walking around the kitchen in his boxers. Great. He smiled at me when he sees me.

"Put some cloths on." I order. He grins evilly.

"Nah, I'm good." He faces me and I notice he looked pretty freakin gorgeous without a shirt on. He was pretty fit. Ugh. Stop that! I look away not wanting to see him or to think like that anymore. But I still saw the smirk on his face. Oh he knows he's gorgeous and it's completely not fair.

"Hungry?" He asks as he shuffles thru the cupboards.

I am now 'cause you're looking totally yummy.

Oh my god stop! My mind is mental. I guess I'm mental. I must be if I just called Reid... yeah never mind.

"Kinda." I answer, finally. He pulls out a box of rice crispys.

"Cereal?"

"Sure." I stand up to help but soon realize I don't know where anything is. I wander over to the fridge to get the most obvious thing while he brings the bowls and spoons to the table, I put down the milk. We eat in a normal silence for a while until Reid asks the most obvious question.

"So, what do you want to do today?"

I thought for a moment on what our possibilities were. There weren't many. And I didn't feel like leaving the house just yet.

"We can further explore your house?" I suggest.

"What, exactly, is so fascinating about my house?"

"Uh, well it's three times the seize of mine and I'm curious." I say, like it was obvious. With it kind ow was. He just chuckles and we finish eating. After I insisted on doing the dishes, not wanting to leave a mess, we made our way to the living room and took a seat. Reid had finally put some clothes on like I had asked him too, even if I was a little sad to see him hiding his beautiful abs. He was wearing long, dark, baggy jeans and a dark t-shirt that fit him nicely. He must be hot in those long pants, though.

"So what exactly do you want to 'further explore'?" Reid asks, looking around the big room hoping to find what? I wasn't sure. I stand up and walk along the wall with all the photos on it.

"I don't know 'exactly what', just stuff." I point to a photo of two young boys. "Like, who's this?"

"Uh, me and my brother, when we were about ten." He looks at the photo with me.

"Oh." I show him a smile when he looks my way. I could tell he was sad that his brother was not around.

"Do you miss him?"