Picture

I have no idea where I am. I slowly open my eyes. I'm definitely not in my room. I look to my side and almost scream in surprise to see that there was someone beside me. Thankfully it wasn't a murderer waiting to slit my throat, it was only Reid sleeping next to me. Oh god. I slowly sat up, trying not to wake him. Looking around his room, I remember last night. That movie was so terrible compared to the book! Well, what I seen of the movie. I scoot my boot down and awkwardly climb off the bed. I turn to see Reid still in deep sleep, looking pretty adorable. Tip toeing down the hall, I try to remember where the bathroom was, finding it quickly.

What were we going to do today? Yesterday, we figured it out, it was only less than half a day. But today, I had all day with him. Yeah, he said I could go home. But I just couldn't. I can't. He said his dad always leaves like that on weekends and I know it bothers him. I wasn't just gonna leave him like his father and his brother... and most likely his mom.

I look out the window and see the sun was already shinning bright. It was going to be warm out. I would definitely need to change into shorts or something. I would have to let Reid know that I was going home to change. I finish in the bathroom and walk slowly back to his room. He was still asleep. Lazy pig. I walk over to him and stand right in front of his face. I considered shaking him gently to wake him but instead, I decide to just poke his face until he realized my presence. Finally his eyes open and irritation shows on his face but I just smile, amused.

"Good morning." I whisper, trying not to laugh at the look on his face. He taps my cheek lightly, smiles and turns away from me to sleep again.

"Hey." I say at full volume. "Wake up you lazy pig."

"Why?"

"Because," I look to the clock on his table, "It's 10AM and I have to go home for a minute, ok?"

"And you're coming back after?" He asked shocked.

"Yes," I say, tired of explaining, "I'm staying till your dad gets back."

"Fine." He closes his eyes and opens them, trying to stay awake. "Do you need me to drive you?"

"No I can walk."

"It's like 10 minutes, Corah." He says as if it was a problem.

"So? It's just around the block."

He sighs.

"My keys are on the counter, you can take my car." Honestly, I was pretty shocked at that. It wasn't a million dollar car but it was still a nice car. No way I trusted my driving skills enough for that.

"I can walk, really. Plus I'm not the greatest driver." I explain, truthfully.

"You'll be fine, drive slow." And he closes his eyes again. I sigh. Standing up, I slap his shoulder.

"Get up." I say as I walk out of the room, I hear him growl at me. Rolling my eyes, I skip down the stairs and take the keys off the counter and my bag from the living room.

I see his beautiful car in the drive way, and curse at myself for agreeing to driving this thing. As I get in the car, I feel weird in the drivers seat. Considering I don't have a car, I didn't get to drive very much. Only if Bill lent me his car to get something at the store or whatever. But Bill's car was nothing like this one. I start the engine and hear the familiar sound of the engine roaring. I slowly and extremely cautiously, make my way to my house. The drive way had only one car instead of two, in it. My mom must have taken Kate somewhere. But when I enter the house, no adult was present. All I found was Katie watching TV in the living room.

"Hi CorCor." She greeted me, her eyes never leaving the screen.

"Where's mom and your dad?"

"Grocery shopping." She answered simply.