Assignment

When I got home that afternoon, my mom noticed immediately the change in my mood. She almost gave me a heart attack when she rushed over and hugged me.

"Hi sweetheart, dinner is in a couple minutes if you care to join us?" She looked at me longingly, until I finally decided to answer.

"Ok." I found no other dialog was needed. My mom gave me a huge smile before I walked up to my room to change.

It was kind of awkward sitting at the dinner table with the family. Just too strange. They were all smiling at me like lunatics.

"You guys look like squirrels who just found their nuts." I spat out. Bill let out a little chuckle.

"She's right, lets give her some space."

Good. Now stop starring at me like crazy people. I was pretty surprised Katie was keeping to herself. I thought by now she would have yelled something about me being present for dinner. But no. She just smiled like the rest of them. After all the awkwardness. I washed up and went back to my room, without an other word. I had so much homework I could choke a cow. A really fat cow. Hey teacher, a cow ate my homework! Well that's a new one. Oh dear fat cow please eat my homework so I don't need to do it.

My pleading didn't seem to work, because within an hour, I'm completely exhausted and tired of geography and science. So glad I finished my science tonight. The teacher announced yesterday that we would be starting a big project, tomorrow. So not looking forward to it.

****

I took my seat and noticed the dum butt beside me was looking at me. I hated science enough as it was and now I had to deal with this thing? At first I didn't want to say anything but then he got a little creepy.

"Do you have a problem or something?" I said a little harshly, turning toward him. He gave me a grin and answered simply with "Nope".

"Well then quit your staring, its weird." I told him turning back to the front of the class. The science teacher was late.

Reid decided he wasn't done yet and continued to look at me, then poked my shoulder.

"What?!"

"I'm Reid" He smiled.

"And annoying."

"No silly Reid is my name." He said in a joking voice. I didn't find him very funny. "What's yours?"

Did he just ask my name? Why is he talking to me? Just go away. I turned to answer him but our science teacher, Mr. Glips, walked in so I turned and pretending to pay attention to what he was saying. The word project caught my ear. So I gave him a little more of my attention.

"This project is only worth a small percent of your grad but I still want each and every one of you to take it very seriously." He told the class. But really, how serious can you be about science?

"Now! I'm going to give you all a sheat telling you what I would like you to do and how I want this project done.. Also, to make this a little more interesting, I've decided I was going to assign you all a partener, to do this project with."

What? Parteners? As in I need towork with someone? Well this sucked. I detest working with people.

You just detest people.

Why was my mind always right?

"Andy-Madison, Jule-Lisa, Corah-Reid, Jorden-Blake..."

Whoa, whoa, whoa. What was that? Corah and Reid? Oh no. Oh God no. Please no. But it was too late. I glance to my left and see a little smile spred across his face. I wanted to hit him so bad right now. I don't think I've ever been this annoyed with someone before. He talks to much and pays to much attention to me. An other reason would be that I constantly avoided admitting that Jade was right about him being... Nope couldn't say it. Even if he did have perfect dark hair that coverd his beautiful blue eyes and very soft looking lips he still had a big mouth.

______________________________________________________________________

_________________________________________________________________________

A/N

So I've noticed that people are actually reading this now and that is probably the coolest thing in the world. So like thanks a bunch! I think I said that in my last authors note... Oh well.

I love you all!!!

Please please please vote vote vote comment comment. I read them all. XD

Somethingiswrongwithmyspacebar.

Sorry about that.

Thx. Love you pumpkin. XX

Keep it cool kids XP