"Jake, what you're doing her?" She asks and step aside to see Jake dress up and his hair comb.

"Where you're going?" I ask.

"I am thinking about carrying you out for dinner", he says.

"You could have told me that earlier when you're done with your assignment", I frown.

"I did."

He did?

I turn on my phone and see five unread messages.

Oh, I forgot I power off to save battery.

"Sorry my phone was off", I chuckle nervously.

"So are you up for it?" He asks.

"Not sure, the city is an hour's drive and I have classes in the morning also I'm in my pajamas", I reply.

"Its fine, I'll see you tomorrow for lunch", he mumbles and leaves.

"Why you said no? Get dress and go", Stacy says and open my closet then throw a short dress with heels and me.

I roll my eyes and put in on quickly, then brush my hair and put on lip gloss and leave with my  small purse and phone.

I got into the elevator and press down.

I step into the main hall and see Jake outside texting on his phone; I walk up behind him and tap his shoulder, he turns away and check me out.

"I thought you didn't want to go?" He frowns, his eyes going back to his phone.

"Well Stacy practically kick me out" I say.

"Well I'm not going again, Lucas, Austin and I are going to play video games in our dorm's video game room", he says and leaves without even sparing me a second glance and on his phone.

I wipe my eye quickly so the tears wouldn't fall, then I decide to go to the campus park and clear my mind a little.

I sit on the bench and wipe my nose with my head down.

"Are you okay?" Someone asks and I keep my head down.

"I'm fine leave me alone", I snap and person sits next to me.

"You're not fine I can tell and the way your boyfriend blew you off just now that definitely isn't helping the situation", he says.

"Thanks for the reminder", I say and get up then walk away.

I unlock my phone and call mom.

"Hello mom."

"Oh Vanessa, I thought you would never call and tell me all about your weekend."

"Sorry, can I come home tomorrow evening and come back on Wednesday evening?"

"Why? What's wrong?"

"Nothing, I'll explain when I come."

"Okay I'll tell your father to book you a flight."

"Thanks mom."

"No problem, I'll make your favorite dinner tomorrow."

"Thanks again, I'm going back to my room now."

"Take care and call me if you want anything else."

"I will and tell Paul I'll see him tomorrow."

"Will do."

******

I wake up and got ready for class, Archer text me early this morning and said that Jake texted on his phone till after 11 last night and didn't went to the video game room again.

The Quarterback Still Like Me (wattys2021)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें