nothing else

+Harry
Mature

"Zayn? You okay babe?"

He's stretched out on the couch, chest heaving.

"M'fine," he replies grumpily.

I chuckle, my hands carding through his soft quiff. Sticky with sweat.

"Bad dream?"

"Not exactly."

"Oh," I blush, picking up on what he means. "I want to make you feel good Zayn, please."

"It's alright. Really Harry."

"No! It isn't. I'm sorry I can't give you everything you need, okay? Just let me try something."

He sighs heavily and sits up. Eyes serious, brows furrowed, deep in thought.

"Okay."

I give a small grin and straddle his hips.

"Hi," I giggle.

"You're so precious."

His fingers brush through my hair and I dip down to kiss him, my body slowly grinding, hips finding a rhythm.

My tongue delves deeper into his mouth, my thumbs pressing softly into his neck.

His hum gets caught in the back of my throat and my fingers are slipping beneath the soft fabric of his shirt. I pull away briefly to tug it off.

I want to feel everything, his trimmed beard, the way it bristles my skin when when we kiss. His strong abs rippling, the way his breath catches when I fondle his nipples.

Kissing and sucking lightly at the hardened buds, letting them soften in my wet, warm mouth.

The way his fingers scratch at my scalp and his head tilts back. The perfect moment to nip at his neck.

To litter a trail of bruises just to hear him moan my name.

Kissing down his chest and his navel, his dark hairs starting to tickle my nose. Inching down his waistband just a bit. A tiny tease before heading back up with my mouth, my tongue flicking over his marked up skin.

And my hand slips between his thighs. His pants plastered to his slender legs. I can feel him strain against the material, a little huff falling from his lips.

I rub through the thin material and his head lolls onto my shoulder, nails digging into my back.

We wants more. We needs more but I'm not sure I'm ready.

"Harry," he rasps out, eyes glazed over as he pulls back looks at me.

"Want me to suck you off?"

"N-no," his voice falters. "Too soon. This was perfect. Just let me finish off," his cheeks flush as his hand dips into his pants, fingers moving diligently.

I try to help him out, my teeth grazing his earlobe, tugging firmly. Tongue etching patterns on his olive skin.

"You are so beautiful," I whisper.

And that's it, him shooting his load into his boxers.

"I'll clean you up babe. Just let-"

But his arms yank me down, my head falling onto his chest.

"Don't worry about it. Just stay here with me."

"Okay," I reply softly.

"That's all I want Harry. Love being with you," he mumbles.