thirty-one

i was seated next to my best friend on the train. of course, it's england and there are many cute boys around and of course, one had to be seated right in front of me.

he was looking down on his phone as i glanced at him once in a while trying not to stare. nothing ever went unnoticed because i wasn't a smooth person.

"stop staring," my best friend said smacking my arm with a tight smile, "unless you wanna hit it that bad."

i smacked her arm back as i laughed embarrassed. i could feel the heat in my cheeks becoming hotter and i saw that blue eyed boy look up.

he was even more good looking when i saw his full face instead of the top part of it. he had blue eyes like the ocean and light brown eyebrows. his nose was cute and small and so were his lips. he was just damn.

i smiled slightly and turned away sharply. i didn't want to stare and get even more humiliated. not only that, but just by looking at him, i got goosebumps and i felt myself growing redder and hotter by the second.

as we were getting off the train, y/b/n started to walk faster and in front of me. i caught up with her immediately since i didn't want to get lost in the middle of the huge crowd.

she tapped on someone's shoulder and i immediately recognized the boy and i literally wanted no more than to kill her. from behind her, i could see the smirk on her face.

"hey," she began once he had turned around, "so my friend here, she thinks your cute and she wants your number."

i stared at her wide eyed and opened my mouth to say something, but nothing came out. all of that was partly true because i wanted his number and i thought he was cute, but that was just unnecessary. this is just a simple crush and she had no right to dismiss the fact that i could get humiliated by the fact that he might not like me back.

"um," he began chuckling, " i mean-"

i cut him off once the words came rolling in smoothly, "she was lying," i laughed out tensely, "it's just - uh - we need to leave."

i grabbed her arm and walked away quickly as she glared at me, "you are such an idiot."

the truth is, i wasn't an idiot because that little false rejection led to something that you wouldn't even imagine.

author note

i'VE BEEN GONE FOR SO LONG !! WHAT IS WRONG WITH ME !! OH MY GOSH, I AM SO SO SO SORRY GUYS !!

BUT, WE JUST REACHED 6K READS !! WHAT !! THANK YOU GUYS SOOOO MUCH FOR READING AND VOTING, IT REALLY MEANS THE WORLD TO ME !!

VOTE AND COMMENT REQUESTS OR WHATEVER YOU WANT.

ALSO, YOU LIKE MY NEW COVER ? CHECK MY PAGE FOR THOSE AESTHETICALLY PLEASING COVERS😂😂 THEY ALL MATCH AND WHILE YOU'RE AT IT, CHECK OUT MY OTHER STORIES.

- coconutsuns