four

SCIENCE CLASS JERK

I was in science class, my least favorite subject, and we were during a partner project. To my luck, I wasn't a people person so I didn't quite enjoy the task of having to find a partner, nobody liked me either way.

Thankfully, I guess you could say, the teacher assigned colors and we had to partner up with someone that had the same color.

I walked slowly around the classroom until this tall boy came up to me. He had ocean blue eyes and dark brown hair. Meaning to say, he was quite attractive. He was slim, not very of muscle guy, but nonetheless he looked great.

"Um, you want to be my partner?" He asked and seeing that nobody else would ask me or even look my way, I accepted and we walked towards the tables that we had to be seated at.

I sat and waited for instructions when this stunning girl came over. She had light brown, straight hair with beautiful hazel eyes. Her skin was perfectly tanned, unlike mine, and she had a body to kill for.

Asa, as I had learned his name to be, acknowledged the girl's beauty and simply ignored the seat next to me and sat next to her.

I wasn't exactly jealous because I had barely known the boy, but that was quite rude. Was he basically saying I was ugly? It doesn't really matter either way.

I ignored his rude action and proceeded to do what I was supposed to do, without him, and would sometimes have a little glimpse of the two chatting away.

"Take a pinch of salt." The teacher repeated the instructions and Asa took a huge pinch and so did the girl.

Not caring about the girl, I lightly touched Asa's hand, which I would like to add was surprisingly warm, and he turned to look at me startled.

"Not that much." I said quietly and quickly put my attention to my work and did what the teacher instructed.

As the class ended, Asa never saying thank you and proceeding to chat with the girl, I walked out the classroom.

Before I reached my locker, I felt someone grab my hand. I turned around and saw Asa. He had a bright smile on his face, his thin lips almost unnoticeable and said, "Thanks. You know, for the warning or tip or whatever."

I looked at him blankly, he could've told me when we were in the classroom. Was he embarrassed?

I yanked my hand from his grip and said nothing. I turned around and opened my locker. He's such a jerk.

"Are you mad at me?" He asked and I could hear the slightly annoyed tone in his voice.

"I don't know, you tell me." I simply replied. I wasn't going to give him the satisfaction of knowing that I was mad.

"You're joking right?"

I turned on my heels sharply to face him, "Why would I be? You were such a jerk in there. I barely met you and I already hate you. If you were so embarrassed of me being your partner that you couldn't even say a simple thank you in class then you could've just ignored my existence from the beginning. It's completely and utterly crazy and upsetting that you'd be the one annoyed right now."

"Whatever." Was all he said and he walked away.

I never thought this much hatred towards someone is possible, especially only knowing him for one hour.

Who knew that'd be the start of a sick love?

•••

591 words.

This was actual a sort of type dream and so I decided to change it up a bit and write it down. The dream was obviously more long term, but these are imagines so I just wrote the first part since I sort of memorized that clearly.

Either way, I hope you enjoyed.

P.S. I only write the word count for the actual imagine. The Author Note / anything below the three dots isn't counted :)

+COCONUTSUNS