twelve

STARE

I was in Literacy Class and I was just doodling in my notebook. I wasn't so fond of the teacher, but I sure loved writing and reading.

I was seated at the very back of the classroom and as I heard the door open I turned around to see Asa. He was always so handsome, his blue eyes always stood out to me and his slim figure was so exhaustingly wonderful.

I've had a crush on him for years, since first grade, and I never got bored of seeing him. I never got bored of his lips thinning even more when he laughed. When he smiled it was like heaven. Everything about him was breathtaking.

Unfortunately for me, he was the 'popular' kid. He never paid attention to me and just by looking at him I had enough. Since he became and actor he has girls flooding his path and boys bumping into his path. He has all that he'd ever want. I, on the other hand, don't have the one thing that I really want.

As he sat down in a large table with boys taking nonsense he laughed, just like everyday. He smiled and that made my heart beat faster than a million miles, like every other day. And as I admired every single thing about him, even his flaws, he turned around.

His blue eyes sparkled and for once in my life they landed right on me. I saw him smile wider and wink my way. He was so used to this and I wouldn't matter at all so all I did was look back down at my notebook.

My cheeks were redden, more than The Flash's suit, and my heart was faster than he'd ever be. I ripped the paper out and tossed it into the trash can behind me. I slowly began to write the essay that we had assigned and I couldn't even focus much and that was half the truth. I couldn't focus at all and my cheeks kept reddening and heart beated faster and eventually I was sitting right next to him, in my dreams obviously.

Then, I heard a chair screech and I jumped slightly startled. I didn't care who was walking or who was doing anything, all I wanted was to leave this class because I've never been more embarrassed.

I felt a presence next to me and I turned around and was met with Asa himself. He had a huge grin on his face and his eyes were way more shinier up close.

"Can I have your number?" He asked and his voice was angelic to my ears.

I didn't even think twice, which I should probably have and I wrote on a piece of paper my number. I handed it to him quickly and as I did our hands touched for a split second.

"Thank gorgeous." He said and walked away.

And even if that moment lasted a several minutes, nobody can explain how beautiful the rest was.

•¥•
501 words

I have a few things that I need advice on.

1.) should I start writing SMUT ? I don't want to write something that you guys aren't comfortable with, but I have some that wouldn't mind.

2.) should I write a third part to the 'LIAR' imagine and if so, what direction do you want it to go in ?

3.) I really love your requests and if you see that I'm not writing something that you want please request it. It's always lots of fun and I'm running out of ideas.

4.) please please COMMENT, VOTE, and possibly SHARE it with your friends :))

5.) this is probably going to make you cringe, but I love you guys so so so much and thank you for your support💗

6.) WE REACHED 500 READS !! WHAT A LIFE !