sixteen

I walked down the hallways of my current high school. It was later in the day and I was completely exhausted and could honestly use a bit of sleep. Everyone around me was hyperactive and all I heard was laughter. They are so weird, how are they so happy? We're in school for crying out loud.

All of a sudden I bumped into someone and that poor person had his notebook slipped out of his hand. I looked up to see a tall pale boy. He had on some nerdy glasses and his eyes were shiny blue. His lips were slightly parted and small.

"I'm so sorry." I blurted out and kneeled down to pick up his notebook, but he stopped me.

"Don't worry about it." He said shyly and began to pick it up as I stood up.

He stood up almost right away and scratched his neck nervously, "Thanks."

"I didn't even help you at all!" I laughed out and smiled at him.

A small smile grew on his face and the sight was beautiful. I've never felt this way, but seeing him smile was just breathtaking and made my stomach fill up with butterflies.

"I'm y/n by the way." I smiled and extended my hand for him to shake.

He nodded and shook it and I could swear that his hands were soft and just relaxing. It was like one of those soft lullabies that you're mother would sing to put you to sleep, but the only difference was that it was his hand.

"I'm Asa." He said and once again it was soothing and amazing.

Just as I was about to tell him that I had to leave the bell rang indicating we would be late to our next period.

"I have to leave." He said quickly and began to walk away, but I quickly caught him by his arm.

"I'll see you later, Asa." I said smiling while walking away backwards.

He nodded smiling widely and stated, "See you later, y/n." 

And just like that I realized why people laughed, why people smiled, and I couldn't help, but feel like I was going to be one of those annoyingly lucky girls.

ur cute asa!जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें