seventeen

It was a while ago, when Asa forgot completely about me. It was as if he had gotten enough of me, enough of my complaining. Well, I didn't, and his distance hurt me more than anything.

What hurt most though, was the fact that he betrayed me, acted like if I was nothing, meant nothing. It hurt that he didn't pay attention to my feelings or what I would think. He acted in an instant and I couldn't help, but feel like it was his way of saying that he didn't want me in his life anymore.

For years, he showed me everything and anything. How to love and how to feel loved and although that was amazing I still can't get used to the idea that he didn't feel the same way. He changed completely and showed his true colors, a person with no emotions and a person with a nerve as big as the love I was held for him.

I had gotten partially over him though, I had made a life for myself. I had always wanted to sing, sing in a stage and not just in my bedroom. Have an album out with people listening to it and thankfully that was possible. It was a bigger accomplishment because I didn't need the help of Asa, for him to tell people about me singing and how 'amazing' I was, like he promised to.

So I sat on my bedroom window, waiting for the sun to set, thinking about my future tour. Sure, i was completely and utterly excited, but I felt empty. It didn't feel right to leave with Asa right across the street glaring at me or maybe just doing what couples do.

And then it slowly came to a stop, my suffering, he had come back. He had grown tired of his girlfriend, just like he had of me. His eyes were shiny blue, like always, but they seemed less alive. His hair was ruffled and it didn't look as beautiful anymore, it didn't look like a morning hair thing. It didn't look like the hair on Saturday mornings after staying up late. It didn't look or feel right.

"Y/N." he sighed and a smile grew on his slim face. His teeth showing beneath his thin lips.

"Hi." I grunted and walked away. I wasn't ready to mend things, even if it meant leaving on a broken edge in our relationship.

He grabbed my arm lightly, trying not to hurt me and looked me dead in the eye, as if taunting me, "I love you, still. You know that right?"

I shook my head and pulled my arm away from his soft grip, "Not after everything you did. After hurting me and cheating on me and simply breaking me. Asa, that's unforgivable. You think it's fine to start a relationship while not ending your other one?"

He shook his head and leaned into me. His lips parted slightly and connected to mine. I don't know if I should've felt this way, but something about him, about his way of speaking, his way of acting, his way of kissing, and simply the way of being him made me want to stay by his side. To stay in the inside of his heart and his life, but I knew that wasn't possible so I broke away.

"Y/N I love you! Why can't you understand that? I just felt so far from you when we we're together and I wanted to know if you truly cared about me, of our relationship. I love you and I wasn't sure you did too. I know it was dumb and ridiculous, but you mean the world to me, you are my world. While I was with her, I didn't feel complete, the way I felt with you. I never felt anything, you were the only one I truly loved and still do. Please, Y/N, forgive me."

I smiled slightly and pulled him against me. I shouldn't of have done this or even let him kiss me, but it was something about him that I couldn't quite put my finger on. Nonetheless, it was a feeling that definitely made me do anything.

"Just don't ever hurt me again."

"Never."

•¥•

I would like to thank bisexualbarry for helping me with this idea and two others, which will probably be up by tomorrow💗

also, OH MY GOSHHHHH WE READ 1k READS LIKE I AM SO THANKFUL AND JUST SUPER DUPER HAPPY SO THANK YOUUU !!

there may be some errors so sorry. i fixed them and you might need to reload the chapter for it to be correct. sorry, i was in a rush and didn't check proof and sorry if this imagine is also bad, as i said, i was in a rush. i hope you don't mind.