twenty-four

VIDEO GAMES---

VIDEO GAMES
-
-
-

I sat on the grey couch as Asa entered the apartment. He had a huge smile on his face and a few beer bottles in hand. He was wearing a blue shirt and his dark brown hair was slightly ruffled.

"Hey babe." Asa said as he leaned behind the couch and gave me a quick peck on the cheek.

His lips were soft against my skin and I smiled, not able to contain my excitement. He had been gone for quite a while, filming a movie that he still didn't talk to me about, and he had finally had time to come back for a week.

"Hi Asa." I said and turned around to face him. His skin was filled with freckles and his light brown eyebrows seemed to be in perfect shape. His lips were slightly pink and so was his nose from the cold March air.

I put my arms around his neck and I pulled him closer to me. He had a toothy grin and he smirked, " You wanna kiss me."

"No shit sherlock." I laughed out and quickly put my lips against his.

He quickly put down the beers and put his arms around my waist as he now laid on top of me. I didn't know how it happened, but we ended up in a make out session and almost completely naked.

All of a sudden, we heard a knock on our door and Asa quickly got off of me and put on his clothes as I did the same. His face was flushed in a rose red and I laughed.

"Who'd you invite over?" I asked as I pulled my shirt over my head and kissed his cheek.

"My friends, were gonna play some video games."

I laughed and headed to the kitchen, " You play video games all the time," I pulled out some food from the fridge and shrugged my shoulders, " Let me make some food, shall I ?"

The boys quickly settled on the couch and drank some beers while playing this game which I had not the slightest idea of what it was about. I never really payed attention to that and I felt like that was the one thing that brought Asa and I apart. I just wasn't the most video gaming type girl.

I put down the plate full of food on the coffee table, where the boys were sat playing their games, " Food is ready."

They completely ignored me and I rolled my eyes as I grabbed my phone from underneath Asa and headed to the bedroom. He never paid attention to me, at all, when it came to playing video games.

I put on a tight black dress and did my hair and makeup as I texted my friend, y/bff/n, and got ready to go the club.

If he can ignore me then so could I, I didn't have to be here and wait for his friends to leave. I wasn't going to hang around and watch them have fun when I could have fun too.

My friend texted my minutes later saying she was here and I quickly grabbed my purse and phone and headed out. As I reached the living room, Asa and his friends were full on drunk and they all looked to stare at me.

"Where are you going?" Asa asked as his face contoured into one of an overprotective boyfriend.

"Out with my friend." I said and shrugged my shoulders.

I kissed him goodbye and walked out with Asa yelling at his friends for not paying attention to the game. They had lost and needed to start all over again.

I laughed slightly and closed the door behind me.

"What the fuck dude! Look, they're winning, get your game up!" Asa yelled as he moved his fingers quickly to gain control and try to win.

This boy is crazy about his video games.

+

654 words.

sorry for not posting for a long time babes.