thirteen

"Oh my god Asa! How dare you accuse me of that? Do I look like some slut to you?" I snapped at Asa as tears streamed down my face.

How could he possibly think that I hooked up with a boy while he was gone? I loved him, I still do, and the fact that he doesn't trust me hurts.

"I don't know, maybe the fact that you came the morning after that party and I wasn't there!" He yelled back and I could see the venom and anger laced in his voice.

"Honestly Asa, you're insane. Has it crossed your mind that maybe, just maybe, I was at my fucking friend's house?" I yelled back and walked up to our bedroom.

He followed me up while yelling profanities and 'proving' his point. I can't believe that he doesn't trust me and gets jealous, it should be the other way around. He's always the one gone and surrounded by slutty girls.

I grabbed my suitcase and began to throw clothes inside of it, I can't handle his jealousy anymore. I'd rather be lonely in a hotel room than to be in a house with a jealous freak.

"What are you doing?" Asa asked behind me and yanked my hand away from the suitcase.

His eyes were shiny blue and I could see the tears welling up in his eyes. The sight broke my heart, but I wasn't going to let him accuse me to such extremes.

"Leaving." I simply stated as I looked at him with a serious face. I wasn't going to let him see my heart breaking.

"But wh-why? I love you y/n. Please don't leave, baby." He finally let out and embraced me in a tight hug.

I shook my head and hesitantly broke the hug, "No Asa, you don't trust me. I'm not going to stay here and let this turn into a sickening love. Asa, you need to regain your trust, and right now, I'm not sure you have such faith in me."

I let a stray tear stream down my face and quickly zipped my suitcase and began to walk out of the house.

I couldn't leave and I quickly turned around to see him in the doorway crying so I walked over to him and grabbed his face in my hands. He was so beautiful, so mesmerizing, but I couldn't stay here any longer.

I put my lips on his and kissed him passionately until I couldn't breathe. His breath was warm and his lips were plumber and although I wanted to stay and love him and hold him, I knew I couldn't.

"I love you." I said and walked away with a broken heart inside both of our bodies.

•¥•

459 words