twenty

CHEMISTRY TEST

I walked into The Space Between Us with a smile on my face. It was my very first movie and I couldn't way to meet my partner. Some people were saying it was Asa Butterfield, the boy from The Boy in The Striped Pajamas, and I was quite excited.

"Y/N get in here. You have a chemistry test." The director yelled at me from across the room.

I nodded even though he couldn't see me and walked nervously to the door. I kept on breathing in and out trying to calm myself down. My anxiousness was going to win over and ruin this chemistry test.

I walked in and was greeted by Asa sitting on his chair with a bored expression and the director's smile in my face, "Let's go. Get over there."

I nodded and walked to the middle of the room and Asa quickly stood up to be next to me. I looked into his deep blue eyes and his thin lips, this can't be that bad, I mean I am going to kiss a hot boy.

We read out our lines and soon enough it was time for the kissing part. He smiled slightly and leaned in putting his arm around my tiny waist and his other hand on my cheek. He felt so warm and butterflies bursted in my stomach.

I put both of my hands on his face and leaned in until our lips were stuck together moving in perfect sync. His breath was warm, but the way he kissed me just disheveled anything else in the room. Our tongues entertained as we fought for dominance and he quickly broke the kiss, looking quite ashamed.

"Great. Great." The director applauded and walked out leaving us the room alone.

He turned to look  at the closed door and quickly pulled me back kissing me passionately, "you're beautiful."

And that's how we ended up in a church with my white puffy dress and with white flowers in my hands.

•¥•

I sort of changed the plot line because I didn't know how to make him say "I love you." if they barely met.

Also, I really don't know anything that happens behind the scenes when it comes to chemistry test, but I just guessed.

Alright, I'll upload a bit more later tonight :))