thirty

"oh gosh asa." i said with a smile as he packed his bags. he was on his way back to japan, like every month, "you're obsessed."

he laughed out as he stood up looking me in the eye, "that's true. it's just so - i don't know, i just really like it."

i nodded slowly as he got closer and put my hand on his cheek, "more like love."

he nodded slowly as he inched closer to me and by now i could feel his hot breath against my skin, "not more than i love you."

i chuckled at his sweet, but cheesy statement, "you are so cheesy." i playfully smacked his shoulder, but put a smile on my face, "but i love you more than you could ever imagine."

i quickly pressed my lips against him and he grabbed tighter onto my waist as our lips moved in sync together. i had kissed him so many time before, but each time i did so, my heart pounded hard against my chest and the fireworks would erupt like the first time i kissed him.

he broke the kiss after a minute or so and i took his hand in mine, "now hurry before the plane leaves you and you get stuck here with me."

he chuckled and nodded as he kissed my cheek lightly, "alright boss."

____________________________________

225 words.

i hope you guys enjoyed.💛😋