nine

REQUEST FOR;
FADINGSELMAN

•¥•

I was currently seated at an event that was quite big in y/c. I had a beautiful red dress with black heels and my hair was slipped back into a sleek ponytail.

I was seated in between Grant and Asa, my current boyfriend, if I can even call him that. Asa was amazing, his blue eyes always got to me and I couldn't help, but be so in love with him.

Before the awards started Grant cleared his throat and looked at me and Asa. Since the beginning of Season 2 he had been asking me repeatedly if Asa and I had a 'thing', but I never quite answered his questions.

Asa doesn't want anyone to know yet since he's not ready and Im completely fine with it. I understand that he just broke up with Ella Purnell and fans are always fast to judge.

"So Asa, are you and Angelica together?" Grant asked.

Asa turned to look at him startled and he started to scratch the back of his neck, he's nervous.

"Grant, I already told you, not -" I started to say when Asa cut me off.

"Um, actually, its fine. Angelica and I are not together." He said shyly and looked down.

Grants lips quickly turned into an 'Oh' shape as he saw my expression. My eyes were teary and I looked at Asa in disbelief. He had told me that I meant something to him, that he loved me. He said that we would be officially together soon and he turns up with this?

"Wow." I muttered and got up from my seat as tears streamed down my face.

As I walked to a bathroom paparazzis were taking pictures of me and that was quite rude, but that didn't matter now. Asa had broken my heart and it hurt so much. He had lied to me, and that hurt the most.

I walked into a bathroom and punched the wall and cried out, "Why? Why did he lie to me?"

I had broken down and I slid down the wall and curled myself into a ball full of sadness. He broke my heart and no matter how beautiful his eyes were, how contagious his laugh was, and how wonderful his hands against my skin felt, he had broken me and there was no turning back.

•¥•

I ACTUALLY REALLY ENJOYED WRITING THIS AND I HOPE YOU LIKED IT ANGELICA . THANK YOU FOR YOUR REQUEST AND IF ANYONE ELSE HAS A REQUEST JUST PRIVATE MESSAGE ME💗

P.S. IT IS NOT ERROR PROVED. SO IF THERE ARE ANY ERRORS SORRY. I'LL FIX IT